The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31
I understand how you feel about their situation, but you need to look at it from a different perspective. He hasn't been able to touch a woman, much less be near them, in his whole life- or, at least, as far as anyone remembers. The sensation of soft, smooth skin. The fragrance of feminine care products. These are all foreign to him. He doesn't want to lose the one and only woman who can touch him, as well as nullify his ailment.

If you have played FATE, you might be familiar with Hassan of the Serenity. If not; the long and short is that her touch kills. Only your avatar is able to freely touch her, inspiring her desire and, dare I say, need to be with or around you.

TL:DR He's acting that way because this is the only time he's been able to. It's new to him.

Dex-chan lover
We saw this progress, but imagine someone seeing this hugging addiction for the first time.

Dex-chan lover
So we have a witch in our midst. They can be total B****es or best helping hand.

@Karakuri1812

You know well they can't now. They're not even properly associated with each other.

Dex-chan lover
Ooo, conspiracies! Evil magic lady with no identity is targeting the prince. Is she a spy from another kingdom? An infiltrator? These stories usually have the bad lady be from high birth but it's confirmed she's no from the duke's household. So, who is she?

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 frankly, I expect it will be around the same time she starts realizing that he's NOT just playing a part with her anymore.

@Vasqueztion Which Fate game are you talking about? Grand Order?

Edit: Ok I should have paid more attention to what you wrote, you wrote Hassan of Serenity, now I get it.

THANK YOU FOR UPLOAD AND ALL OF THE HARD WORK! I thought one of my favorite manga was going to get dropped!! Thank you for picking this up 😭😭😭😭😊😊😊😊

Group Leader
I love how the maids are actually on her side, and were just purely tricked. I make a lot of comments like this, but the vengeful maid/butler trope is so common that it’s super refreshing to see stuff like this.

Users who are viewing this thread