The Hero and the Sage, Reincarnated and Engaged - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Gift

Dex-chan lover
Despite this series not being very heavy on fan-service, I don't think Millis got a reason to get jealous of Elria's body that much.

Dex-chan lover
this is the cutest damn thing i swear....

shoulda killed that damn noble tho

Double-page supporter
Reid was too lenient because that asshole deserved a harsher punishment for pulling that stunt. I absolutely love their relationship & how sweet those last pages are. Thanks for the chapter.
I'm satisfied by this much, because I'm so used to MCs just letting them off with a slap on the wrist, at least he publicly humiliated him

Fed-Kun's army
Super super cute!! Aww I cant wait for the confession scene !! Ugh maybe in a good 2 years ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Alma is an ally
I wonder what events would lead to the censorship of the hero?

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting some foreshadowing involving that noble kid talking about revenge towards the end. I guess I have read too many of these class society fantasy manga
You've read too much cliche trash that you're expecting something like that from this masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
And it's about two people reincarnating and having sweet romance they couldn't have in their past life.
That's quite a regular trope in Romance Manga, at least some that come to mind are Zenze coupling, Kannazuki no miko, and Shizuko wa Ore no yome... Other series like No Game, No life and The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious, also technically have that trope...

Dex-chan lover
That's quite a regular trope in Romance Manga, at least some that come to mind are Zenze coupling, Kannazuki no miko, and Shizuko wa Ore no yome... Other series like No Game, No life and The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious, also technically have that trope...
Kannazuki no Miko has sweet romance? I thought it was tragic. I guess that AMV deceived me.

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, if you are using your magic against people. Then you must be ready to die.
Magic is not unlike guns in this regard - quite capable of killing people, so they are perfectly justified in trying to kill you first.

In most settings, magic is also balanced in such a way that it's much better at attacking than defending. Unlike swords, which are relatively good at defending against other swords.

Users who are viewing this thread