The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - The Silent Ladies' Party

Dex-chan lover
I love how this series describe about shitty noble's world/community, the antagonist characters who looks like scum, i really like it

Dex-chan lover
This was the single invitation that she literally could not refuse because it would mean political and societal connection death, both of which she can't afford to lose while still actively investigating the conspiracy behind Scarlett's death. Abigail does give her a small lecture about her going in without a plan at least

Double-page supporter
So many people angry at Connie, but honestly Scarlet screwed up a lot more. She is both smarter and a veteran , she should have been aware of all these threats far earlier and far better than amateur Connie.

Though as Connie mentions at the start, it was a lose-lose situation. Four women were so far above in the food chain that she could not simply refuse, and things wouldn't change much even if she didn't sign the blood pact (as Scarlet says, it's an old tradition) as Deborah would have gotten away with any crime due to her political power. It's only when a more powerful noblewoman showed up and put Connie under her protection that these rules ceased to apply.
Still, they should have made at least some preparations. But I am getting an impression that while Scarlet is good at thinking on the spot, she is impulsive and tends to boldly rush into danger. And Connie trusts her too much so she also rushes boldly into danger.

Dex-chan lover
People are way to hard on the MC, I like the fact she didn't go from a social recluse to top master socialite. Like Hikaru no go, start from the bottom and at the end of the manga he
lost.

Dex-chan lover
Connie's still developing a backbone, and Scarlet's just not as invincible as she thinks(she DID die, after all)

it would have been better if scarlet just got fully reincarnated so.
so connie's change talk are all just talk no actions?

Can she please please marry Randolph like maybe yesterday?

Anyway, i like connys learning process on how high society works and what to do and what not to do. She is no Scarlett and some things are never going to work for her the same way they did for Scarlett

Group Leader
Wait how old is Randolph supposed to be? Is he the same age as Scarlet since he was married to her friend.

Anyone want to spoil me? Previous chapter comments seems like the big bad
are Scarlet's father, the king and crown princess?
Anyone could explain more clearly?

@Nayrael @Silverwyvern We are not being too hard on her nor are we being unreasonable. The girl didn't even read the terms and conditions before signing the contract knowing that she entered the tiger's den. You would think she was prepared for everything since she signed the contract without a second of thought yet she was shocked and devastated... The girl is too naive. She does need to grow up. She can't grow up if she is always getting saved. She should have faced the consequences of her thoughtlessness and learned from it. It's not being too hard on her, it's reality. Can't be too nice and dismiss that. I'm sure she would have learned something if she wasn't saved (such as to read the terms and conditions before signing a contract).

Users who are viewing this thread