The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - The Silent Ladies' Party

Dex-chan lover
What was the point of her going there again? Seemed like a baaaad idea

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update.

Wow,
So disgusted world of nobles.
Too many convoluted plot and back stabbing.

And i know from the beginning that Connie is Naive,
But i dont think she's this stupid?
She's going to Lion Den without preparation, plan and weak mental.
Helpless.
She think she can win the battle with just luck and "winging it" ?

And why she signed the paper without reading the content?

I'm amazed how Naive and Stupid this girl is

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why but I feel connie's character development from the previous chapters got reseted

Group Leader
Ooh the drama is JUICY!! I love this period drama style battle of wits and words!!

She needs to stop being saved all the damn time. She needs to get beaten down to grow up and gain character development. I am tired of seeing the mc like thiiis... for her to not even read the terms and conditions before signing knowing that she walked in a lion's den... and then has the audacity to act surprised like she didn't expect this... my God girl so fkin dumb. She dumb as hell. She should not be happy that the man saved her. She should feel embarrassed. Please author don't get her saved again, let her learn from her mistakes, and gain character development. It's so frustrating. This made my rating go down to 7/10 for now. It'll go back up if she gains character development bc I can't-

Aggregator gang
I'm,,,, so she got help again? That was certainly dangerous but i expect some action from connie 😌 well i guess this us for the best? Those bitches clearly want to fuck up our heroine after all and i don't want the first villainess to rise up from the dead bc of them too lolol

when it comes to house power, connie's still lacking. It's not that she lost her pride, it just cant be help. The same goes when she met cecilia.
i hope connie will get more character development after this.

character development is nothing in the face of actual power within the story. Its simple really, connie does not have a status with weight behind it. No matter what she does or how brave she tries to be that is still currently fact.

Edit: And even with scarlets help she is still just a ghost.

Users who are viewing this thread