The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I really wish that they both become queens by the end of this manga, it'd be fantastic!!!

Dex-chan lover
"My name is Princess Anne-Sophia, and I'm going to be Queen of the Lesbians!"

Next week on Two Piece: Princess Anne-Sophia tries to explain everything to her strict personal maid. Will her dignity survive?

Dex-chan lover
I wish they had included the bit about the stomach medicine and split the meeting with Euphie's dad, but I can see how compiling three - four LN chapters into one Manga works.

And now because I can't unsee it I'd like to point out that it looks like Ms. Euphie is sporting easily a size 16 shoe.

Aggregator gang
A duke announcing he would support a pretender is basically treason IRL.
A female monarch without marriage? Why not, it has happened before, Elizabeth I.

Aggregator gang
I'm glad this series addresses the fact that engagements are political in nature, and the generic engagement cancellations in those otome games are nonsensical.

Double-page supporter
It's good to see MCs being the central force in the story, and not someone that story just happens to revolve around while they go along for the ride. And having MCs that have personalities, likes and dislikes, and aren't just generically "good" and bland. Also, the princess is clearly a dude that reincarnated as a girl. If it weren't for their reincarnated gender, his actions would be incredibly creepy. I mean, they still are, we can see Euphilia backing away in every other panel, but we can laugh about it at least. But the author seems aware of how creepy she's being too.

Double-page supporter
Hey, isn't she super badass? "I couldn't do magic, but I do it anyway!"

Based MC. I like it.
Also, I really feel the emperor here. I can't imagine myself having two troublesome children like these.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not into yuri but this got me hook. Let's if it can keep my interest

Dex-chan lover
R4Ftdb0.jpeg

Yes, after all, spaghetti is straight until it gets wet...

W
You know what I hate must about Isekai Yuri? It's that when its a gender bent reincarnator, its not really yuri, but just straight. 90% of all reincarnators who reincarnate into a different gender turn gay (because mentally they are straight), and thats not how it works. Someone's sexuality is basically genetically determined since birth. If this is not true, then it conforms to the bigoted idea that sexuality is a choice, and thus, you can "pray the gay away". (This includes people being born multi-sexual or asexual).

90% of the time, a gender bent reincarnator would be "straight" (since the majority of the population is basically straight unless they are in a special isekai world, which this is not one), and not "gay" (in that they like the opposite sex). Physically they would like the opposite sex because bodies be bodies.

The best gender benders are always the ones where the guy questions their sexuality after turning into a girl (we have few so far), and they are amazingly funny romance comedy. But stuff like this where they are 1000% hetero (physically Yuri, but actually its hetero because male reincarnator, not explicitly stated, but alluded to in the web/light novel).

And then their Yuri target just so happens to be les as well? In a fantasy isekai? In a medievel aristocratic world?

Well I like this story so I'll try my hardest to ignore the "Fake Yuri", and "romance", because I do like the characters and I am interested in the story. I just hate this tired "Fake Yuri" cliche. People will probably argue with me whether this is truly Yuri or just Fake Yuri but meh. Complaint over.
What are you yapping about bruh

Users who are viewing this thread