The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Just enthusiastically boasting to your new girlfriend candidate how the entire religion and belief system of your civilization turns out to actually just be a load of hogwash not worth paying attention to.

It really is best to keep this girl locked up on palace grounds instead of socializing...

We didn't get the part where they showed she had a tattoo from dragons blood?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
@Yingying: Use the spoiler tag, man.

It's very unlikely that they will leave that out, because it is vital to a number of plot points. They've probably just re-ordered things to make the reveal happen at a dramatic point.

Dex-chan lover
@natchu96: I was thinking the same thing the whole time. Euphilia reacted pretty mildly, but she is super reserved. If she had tried to tell this to a room full of normal devout believers, I suspect they'd want to burn her as a witch (well, if not that far, then pretty close).

@Porg theres a lot for me to say, but if I had to say it as simply as possible:

Genderbender + Isekai + Ecchi = read a genderswap H-doujin at this point

Genderbender + Isekai + Royalty + romance = commoner adapts to noble society. The MC also has to adapt to becoming a woman in mind, body, and soul. Ends with MC marrying a guy bc they accept their gender swap... but that detracts from the current direction of this manga's plot.

Genderbender + isekai + romance + yuri = one natural-born lesbian paired up with a hetero male to female gender bender. Very creative (sarcasm). IMO that's a copout on the Author's part. Why not make the MC a female to begin with, and have two genuine lesbians?

Genderbender + Isekai + Magic = OP Mary Sue. But wait, what was the point of the gender swap, when the MC couldve been a girl to begin with.

Aggregator gang
@shinidoshi: Still doesn't explain why you're bringing this up HERE. There is not and never will be any gender bender in this story. There's no reason to even discuss it.

Fed-Kun's army
I love an interaction between Anise and the king, unfortunately the manga discard a lots of it.

@Madcat6204 if you couldn't catch my tone, I was happy that there was no gender bending tag in sight. it's like being served pineapple pizza for a week, and finally, you get to eat something different. like alfredo sauce pizza.

I don't hate genderbender + isekai, but somehow I have read too much of them (my pizza analogy does not apply here).

Aggregator gang
@Madcat6204 well i guess this guy has been so scarred by genderbender that he feels the need to breathe a huge melodramatic sigh of relief in every unrelated manga

"WHEW. dodged a BULLET this time"

Dex-chan lover
@AlukkaDell 204 chapters of web novel... I to wonder how an adaption of an original story could be so well known its almost like they came here because they liked the original. My God I think I've hit a breakthrough this requires further study.

They don't really have to explain it now because they can just show it in action in a few chapters(which unfortunately is measured in months). I assume the other cut is also just to heighten the drama when it first becomes relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread