The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
It's so crazy how smart she is but because they don't understand her they call her strange even when her inventions are useful.

I don't normally read Yuri, but I really enjoy the FL of this series. She has a scientist's spirit, and I like scientist characters.

Aggregator gang
Now I wonder if there are religious inquisitions in her world... Her research sure sounds heretical hahah

Thanks for the translation!

Nice chapter and I actually like that the explanation was cutted a little because it could be pretty heavy for a manga.

This manga is easily becoming one of my favorites, Anne and Euphie are absolutely adorable and I love the settings and all the magic-science things.

Contributor
Always nice to have a chapter where you don’t have to read any of the text every once in a while

It was fun to see her nerd out this episode, and I'm not going to lie, I really like the setting so far. Like, I don't even enjoy fantasy isekai's much because it usually is based around existing games and rpg's, but this one is pretty neat in that it really feels like its own world with its own rules that come from within.

2 things about this chapter.
1) I'd rather them not show Sophie's thoughts. Part of the reason why these chapters were so interesting in the novel was 'cause you didn't really know what she was thinking (that's how I remember it anyway. It's been a bit).
2) I really, really hope they get back to some of this later. They skipped something that I think really shouldn't be skipped. Hopefully it's done next chapter.

Honestly though, the manga's already skipped over a really crucial scene for Sophie's character. Maybe they'll get back to it somehow, but I doubt it.

Fed-Kun's army
@JavelinJoe Yeah but as I said, there still is no plausible basis to prove that they are materialized corpses. They are known to appear where spirits gather and that each stone corresponds to a type of spirit. None of that information is directly related to proving or disproving whether or not they are materialized corpses. They could just as easily be some kind of byproduct formed when spirits of the same type gather together. Or it could be the manifestation of a spirit's blessings on the material world. There are 100s of conclusions you can draw from that information, but none of them actually have any validity. That's why I'm saying its not much of a theory, because their really is no valid evidence to back it up. All of it is circumstantial at best.

Dex-chan lover
It's important to set your magic system properly, otherwise it just turns out to be a copy paste of a basic scheme.

You know I like this translation cause normally when I read a panel with too much info or words, my eyes just can't read it well and it hurts but I like this type, is smooth, not so big, not so small, just smooth

Dex-chan lover
please I hope they show her
tattoos
and didn't just cut it out
also how she survive getting crushed into a wall?

Arght I'm really curious about the shape of the anise tattoo on his back, I hope the next chapter will be shown

Dex-chan lover
Oh, she is really appasionated about her work and she really want to teach Euphilia, soon they could become good lovers

Users who are viewing this thread