The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

tbf as an initial prototype its no surprise that its basically a spirit stone mechanism attached to a pre existing sword design, why would she reinvent the sword when her expertise is magical mechanisms?

@Aquareed there are definitely better pre-existing sword designs for this purpose, ironically this chapter itself showed an example with the picture of a wand showing spirit stones at the bottom of the handle (the pommel) and there even are swords with comparable shapes (ring-pommel swords of Korea and China) and I think some Roman swords might have decent pommel shapes for comparison too. I'm kinda more weirded out by how she needs such a long weapon when it's not really meant to be used physically, that stuff gets annoying to carry around and all.

Ah the feels... Dammit no wonder why this one of the few mangas with a 9+ Star rating

Time to start asking the real questions here. how many kidneys to make this a weekly series?

Dex-chan lover
Now she has time to find out more about herself instead of working to be a Queen. It's definitely depressing to lose your purpose in life but that was never her decision in the first place, I hope the princess does rub off on her and she starts to have her own hobbies and interests to invest in.

Dex-chan lover
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!! really love when a series goes in deep in both main characters, sometimes you only get one pov and then you just have to guess what the other is thinking or wait until they say it but here we get a good perspective of both sides and it's wonderful.

Dex-chan lover
I love that this treats people's feelings seriously, even though the tone is so goofy.

Dex-chan lover
Wow the sword was finshed faster then I thought it would be. I really liked the focus on Euphilia this chapter. I like how she's now trying to find a new purpose in life that won't feel as empty as her last one.

Thanks for translating the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread