The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

haggard feels,Anise-sama..and then pillow lap..perfect..hufff..

im really gonna start reading the light novel of this now..cant wait..

thanks for the chap..

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser
Well, spoiler
The prince loves no-one, nothing but himself and power after all.
Yes, I said no one, nothing and I mean no one, nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if Anise will say stuff like: ",If I told you I was reincarnated from another world, would you believe me?". Cause it feels like she would say it. And also because I want it to happen since I haven't watched or read one about the MC actually revealing that xD.

What a nice chapter. The author handles some pretty serious emotions pretty well.

It's been a while since I read the novel, but next chapter might be Fever Time. During which Princess Anise reveals herself to be a little less innocent.

By revealing her superhuman strength and ruthlessly slaughtering the local fauna. Honestly the way Anise powered herself up is badass.

waahhh this is amazing it would be nice if this has anime adoption please update the next chapter ASAP cant wait but make sure you the author wont push uyourself because if you push yourself and got sick because I dont want thisto delay any further...Anyway this manga chapter is amazing...I really love it

Aggregator gang
@Beer_Kitty: Yes they did. They cited the difficulty and time requirements as reasons why: the novel chapters are full of technical stuff that makes translations more time-consuming. Also, they wanted to work on the manga instead.

That said, never fear, another group has picked the novel translations up, as you can see from the novelupdates page.

Ans now Euphie is a badass cinnamon roll with a magic sword, GG princess!

Probably my favorite manga in years, can't wait for the next chapter.

Damn, Anise winning Euphie over without even needing to be conscious, now that's impressive

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter

Can't wait for the yuri to get stronger

Users who are viewing this thread