The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Her entire existence was used mostly as a political bargaining tool and now she actually feel the warmth of a family, no wonder she feels that way

I want to keep reading in the WN/LN, anyone know which chapter? Also what is the difference between the WN and LN?

I've reread this chapter like 15 times and somehow only just now saw the part with the dragon at the end lol

Thanks for the chapterrr I really love ittt so muchhhh and awww euphie soon she will be your home❣️🥰

@Dradetias @haicopper
Sorry for being unclear, but the comment was a shitpost. I'm pretty much here for the yuri so I apologize if that comment made me look like one of those pop-tards who read something then complain that its guru b/c they're too stupid to read tags.

Finally, next chapter is Fever Time! But this chapter got a little dark. Poor Euphie has been ordered around her entire life, and now that the purpose she was ordered to perform is gone she feels a little lost. She's growing up, and growing up can really suck.

Users who are viewing this thread