The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
So basically Al is just jealous that his sister managed to overcome her inability to use magic and made something of herself, while he hasn't accomplished a damn thing and he decided to take it out on an unrelated party? Sounds like it's nobody's fault but your own, buddy.

Dex-chan lover
The prince isn’t too much nonsense, the engagement was just collateral damage due to his plans

The Prince is also working towards fixing is inabilities. The baron girl is a half-monster with charming abilities, he wants to take her crystal and abuse her powers.

Double-page supporter
@dokidoki

Anise gold rank was already explained in the previous chapter. The Euphilia shock and surprise were pretty well shown.

@Kuri_Something
I wouldn't call it "fixing his inabilities"

Dex-chan lover
Ok so the prince had inferiority complex towards his sister. But does he even have enough strength to actually put up a fight against dragon?

@Niconinoknee sure, I agree that what he's doing is stupid, he's a f-ing moron if his only solution to this situation is fighting a dragon. I just said what I said because of comments saying he should die etc. Also, I don't think he should be king with that mindset, but being stupid and a dick ain't capital offense.
(props to your bro for being helpful in your situation)

Princess Anise for Queen!

Seriously, her brother's priorities are all wrong. Instead of trying to be better or comparable to his sister in terms of flashy feats, he ought to be focusing on why it is his sister is so admired and renowned. Is it her feats per se? Or is it her innovative, creative spirit? The Prince's main issue doesn't seem to be that he's inept, but rather that his vision of the world is too narrow. If he knows that Anise's rep comes from innovation in magicology, then he could carve his own rep by looking into things she isn't, like agricultural reform, political reform, military reform, economic reform, etc. Anise herself is so focused on the research parts that he could very easily have forged a partnership with her and become known as the future king who spread modern magical tools for the benefit of all. Instead, he wallows in his insecurity.

Dex-chan lover
So Algard developed a severe inferiority complex against his older sister. When he couldn't follow her anymore, he was forced to live under her shadow and was constantly scrutinized by the nobles. I suppose Anne thought it be best to distance herself from him and relinquish the claim to the throne as an act of kindness, but it just made things worse. Cruelty in kindness, perhaps?

He probably knows his sister's qualities as a true ruler, but seeing her give up so much for him probably caused great guilt for him and exacerbated his sense of inferiority. Is that why he is so desperate to prove himself to everyone?

Edit: .....Or maybe I am reading this backwards? Rather than proving himself, he is purposely worsening his own position? Well, if the author is taking this where I suspect it might be going, I am a 100% on board with the direction of Algard's character.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer a mediocre king than an ambitious king than can't stand a criticism and can be manipulated that easily. There is always an opposition to any of political standing. Unable to accept and live with it is probably one of the most fatal flaw for a leader. I fear that those criticisms are becoming self-fulfilling prophecies.

Anyway, can someone please tell me what happened to the old translator? I am grateful for this chapter but mistakes were made is one of my favourite groups just by virtue of their taste alone.

Little bro probably gonna be king anyway, he just fuck himself over and over again. Anise isn’t competing anyway, everything is consequence of his own actions. He could have his sister assist him in ruling the country or maybe just learn to be better person, but instead he falls in self- pity and depression. He is simply incompetent and weak-willed

So our main character has been acting like an idiot on purpose? She's even better now!

While I like that they're trying to do something with Algard, I have the feeling that he's just going to make things worse if he tries anything. Really hope he is able to sort things out and not become either useless or an antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Algard, you got issues, man. Maybe don't take those issues out on the entire country? Thanks! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
At this point i just hope that anne create another body for her "cold" side and make her the king but have gap moe for not have sex or love experience. Ship "cold" anne and chaotic anne and voila bonafide selfcest yuri add futanari for heir if can.

Users who are viewing this thread