The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
I am really hoping that the Princess gains the throne. So many stories have an MC that has no desire or decides not to take the throne. The people in this are right, she has more qualities to be ruler than the brother so far. Anyone should lead it should be her or the other girl ( Drunk and I can't remember the name of the "Villainess")

Dex-chan lover
@DreXian @Taalaana i dm him, but don't bother with it, because what he send was the link for the translated Web Novel in novelupdates, which is there in the manga main page, not the Light Novel translation lol

idk if it's an epitome but "a clowns makes dumb stuff, but they move the masses" as for the princes case, he just thinks of false bs to appease the people and make them think false bs, Princess on the other hand is a inovative person who think what can or even may change the world. (even if the princess is a reincarnated one tho)

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so the prince has inferiority complex basically, he is just a title.

They were close to each other before isekaied girl took over, making her knowledge of real world distance her from him and overshadow him.

Then he was placed in arranged marriage with a barons daughter who too surprised him in magical skills, from frying pan into the fire...
He didn't want to be living in the shadow of another person. It's not a justified reason to break off the engagement but they weren't even close anyway.

In order words, how to make a villain 101.

Fed-Kun's army
I still hate the prince, and damn...poor king. He can't even rest because one thing after another comes up😭 Would be cool if mc got dragon slayer title

Isn't it kinda weird how the only ppl who know anything in this story are nobles, and its another one of those "only the rich get to have magic" type stories lol...? Like they're literally just saying they have better genetics.

Dex-chan lover
While they're busy yapping so he could gain honor and shit the princess is already acting

Fed-Kun's army
Princess is a high ranked adventurer, so of course she is on the battlefield. Especially when she didn't bought her rank

Users who are viewing this thread