The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

Double-page supporter
@pokari https://mangadex.org/title/48912/i-favor-the-villainess if the LN is too be trusted in the long run the characters should drastically improve as people not simply the writer learning how to write better. Throws shade at the Japanese for their treatment of lqbt groups. In short it’s a amazingly self aware series that we’re gonna need to wait for quite a bit until you won’t want to strange the Mc.

Contributor
@immortalartisan:

Yeah, the stalking and consent problems in that other series eventually reached a no-go point for me (even if I was happy the series existed when I started reading it x_x; but there's not much point if it's like that, or so I felt); I cannot speak to its future, of course.

This series has so far showed only faint vague warning signs of going off rails to the bad place, so far—which is better-than-average for isekai in general, one supposes—so that's nice. XD

Takanashi Kiara and Calliope Mori in a fantasy setting, basically.
What does this series has to do with a pair of vtubers? It's gay.

Fed-Kun's army
I got a bit of a ways ahead on what's translated of the web novel, not too far, but i gotta say i like where it's going
comfy shit

i did not have much expectations for this but i was really pleasantly surprised, it's very good and only looks like it'll get better.

The group translating this disbanded so there won't be another chapter until someone else picks it up. The translator also obtained the raws, so not sure what will happen with this series.

GOD the complexity of these characters.....we love to see the way that Anne-Sophia’s father sees through her airhead player schtick, we love to see him be both perceptive of his children’s emotions, a good king, and a feasible person who doesn’t always get stuff right with his kids despite wanting the best for them.......I don’t even necessarily like Algard, still, but it’s so humanizing to see why he’s the way he is and that he’s not just a one dimensional romantic foil for the heroines’ love story.....
And bottom line I LOVE Anne-Sophia, she’s just not a character I feel like women in media are allowed to be a lot; she’s both chaotic, and gay, not just a predatory lesbian trope, and she still gets to have this kind of Bruce-Wayne-is-a-mask-to-protect-those-around-him character trait bc she wants to avoid political turmoil for both her and her family’s sakes, therefore PORTRAYING herself as a trope of a person.....oughh

meh... this aint bad but it is extremely overrated since most of the people who read this are yuri fanatics. (well imn not a homo but i dont mind yuri) this might be an 8.2 at best. the pacing is pretty slow, the characters are unique(thats refreshing) other than that mc is kinda dull in my opnion, she is neither strong nor weak, nor is her personality fantastic, its avg at best, i dunno if all the people who rated this high were people who read the ln but at this moment it aint that good! well its just my perspective😁 im unfollowing this. you might as well turn your back around for this one if youre not a yuri fanatic.

Users who are viewing this thread