The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

After reading the Light Novel I'm HYPED for this manga adaptation!
I also like how the "heroine" is not a complete jerk like most isekai heroines are and despite the hate, I feel like the prince is (at least in my opinion) probably the most pitiful character in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Always looking forward to whenever this updates. Since it seems like the manga is being translated by the same group translating the novel, and the novel translations haven't been updated in months, I hope this doesn't get left to languish.

i read the chapters of the novel that's been translated and loved them. this manga so far doesn't change anything from the novel but does give it fresh feeling also actually seeing the scene of euphilia being kidnapped by the princess is great. 🤣

Aggregator gang
Anyone got any links to the LN? ive read the translated WN chapters but I want more. :<

I love this novel! I'm glad they did a manga since it's so good!

Thanks for the chapter!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Dex-chan lover
Ok guys, I make it short for ya. This is basically "I favor the villainess" but done RIGHT! So enjoy, and if you are following the other trash, well just drop it.

@deltarayedge It will probably be on the next chapter
but yes, it's yuri or more like shoujo ai.

I have already given up of reading this in WN because it only has 7 chapters translated but this release give me hope.😊

Isekai manga with no mainstream stories, with the main character is not a man. Since i loved a Yuri story i can't wait for the next chapter. ❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread