The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

I like where this is going from chapter 1 already. Give me moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Double-page supporter
Female sora gets a girlfriend then decides to team up with her to start the magical industrial revolution.

No joking this series is absolutely amazing please read it. Also it’s such a reprieve from all the doom and gloom. Also it sounds like lily orchards wet dream if it wasn’t managa

I said it once but this is wonderful. Thank you for the translation. If anyone else is looking for something amazing to read, try Heleck.

Double-page supporter
@hkasuka

Sora is the kingdom heats protagonists is just the worlds most sunny boi and deserves to be protected

Lily orchard is a YouTuber I listen to because her content consists entirely of rants about the alt right being the god damn alt right and people with sticks up their asses.

Double-page supporter
This shouldn’t be Tagged as villainess the villainess isn’t in the wrong in any way in fact it’s the prince that’s in the wrong also it’s not based off of any pre known story from the Mc world.

Dex-chan lover
It feels weird that the Web Novel version of Anise looks like a Good Girl and Manga Anise looks like she's a total fuckin Tomboy.

I approve of Tomboy Anise

How's this compared to the web novel? I usually read novels but I've gotten a bit lazy recently. And is the light novel translated or only the WN?

Oh, this seems like a lot of fun. Thanks so much for translating, you guys!

deep one i see, just hoped for a little peck of a kiss, but naaawww, it was a crisis. well quite the development

I'm really enjoying this one so far. The two heroines are stereotypes of their own accord, but they've never been used in such a way. I also love Anne-Sophia's Eccentric behavoir.

I really love this! They have such a good dynamic and are verging on relationship-goals! <3 Interested to see which direction the story will take.

Users who are viewing this thread