The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

Summary:
“I want to make some weird shit, and I need scientists for it. But everyone here has an IQ below room temperature, so for the time being I’m going to teach you theoretical physics.”

Fed-Kun's army
I was unreasonably upset that this wasn't updating instantly because I was so thirsty for more, so I read what's translated of the novel.
Now I'm caught up on the novel and am unreasonably upset at how long the manga is taking to catch up and how slow the novel updates are.

Sometimes something is so good that the only way to enjoy it is to wait for it to be done or you'll just get antsy waiting for the next part.

Fed-Kun's army
God tier as always. Always 11/10. Every chap. God this is good.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this is one of the isekai where the manga takes some liberties to improve upon the source material. The novel is good but sometimes super gross about how the king acts toward his daughter.

That hits home. Took me years to get out of following the commands and dreams of others. Even now, I can find my self slipping on whether i chose the right path.

This last chapter was great, it was nice to see Euphie grappling with the realities of suddenly not having a purpose (when one was given to you early) and not knowing how to find a new path.

The princess never seems to stop talking and yelling and being excited. Reminds me of the main character from Black Clover.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
□□□□□■□□□□□■□□□□□
□□□□■■■□□□■■■□□□□
□□□□□■□□□□□■□□□□□
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
□□■□□□□□□□□□□□■□□
□□□■□□□□□□□□□■□□□
□□□□■■■■■■■■■□□□□
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

This is so freaking interesting and heartwarming
49rcQWV.png

Users who are viewing this thread