The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

this is like Nescafe gold blend coffee powder.
Will I pay for it? Depends on whether I'm broke.
Is it really that good? Meh.
Will I take the whole jar if it's offered to me for free? HELL YES.

Dex-chan lover
The LN covers aren't any more accurate, but gradually I'm getting more annoyed Anise doesn't usually wear trousers like in the LN text. The pictures convey her cute seemingly-younger vibe but the tomboy/butch aspects of her personality rarely shine through with this art.

This manga's premises and two lead characters are good, and I think the untranslated parts should get better, but it's a far more typical isekai than it looks. Considering some of the trash I've read though, if/when I drop this manga I'll blame it on the lack of trouser lesbians and gap moe. Half-seriously.

Guess I'd better look for queer magitech on Goodreads or something.

so many rated as 7s 8s and a few 9s but this is definitely one of two Yuri i have found so far that i would rate WAAAAY over a 10 😍 (I favor the villainess being the other one😇)

Sadly the best ones are monthly instead of weekly 😭

Thanks for update!

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this is just so good. Every chapter ****ing killing it. God.

Lol
This manga

Also i thought the whole time the princess was flat for some reason loool

Contributor
I personally feel the writing feels a bit lazy or ham-fisted more than half the time, honestly, but that the premise and the stuff that they've set out to do is simply intrinsically fun enough to make up for it, so far.

But, say, the ambitions of the character writing have fallen a bit flat for me so far. which is a shame, because some of them have been decent ambitions, just that the delivery didn't work for me as well as it might've.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pokari well, it's still just the prologue so please bear with it. The real character development started at the end of first arc
the prince's betrayal
and it went through the second arc
royal succession arc
I personally love the second arc more because of how much their character grow on the entire arc.

Contributor
@sherrynity:

I mean, I wasn't about to stop reading or anything. If it transforms from what I see now into something that feels a little more genuine, that would be great. If it continues aspiring to good things but falling a bit short on selling it (which is how I've mostly felt about these chapters), that's still totally readable.

Only if it devolves into something unenjoyable (e.g. slowly fading into utter banality, or just being too moody without good reason, that sort of thing) or unpleasant or offensive (e.g. too much objectifying-eroticism yuri) would I drop it. The possibility of the rare properly-gay isekai is too much for me to pass up in the meantime XD

(Though I'm not holding out too much hope on that front, given how often action-genre stuff that just happens to be yuri tends so often to either turn into "well like they're just really good friends maybe" for mass-market appeal, or else devolve into naught but heavy eroticism with no real heart behind it... sigh)

I've mostly found reincarnation manga's to be curious at best and read them to mostly pass time. I would not call it amazing, but i like the premise and there is potential to be brought out from the relationship and the character (love the fact its Yuri ). The art style is also neat and tidy. I bought all the 3 volumes today, it's a tad expensive from where i live, but i want to support the author and do well. If you want the continuation of the manga, buy it!

Damn I have nothing against yuri manga, but I feel with this manga that has so much potential to being turned into an anime, that the yuri ruins those chances.

Users who are viewing this thread