The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

@Ashlinsama nah dude we're here for the chaotic af mc because most mangas have the same few mc formulas but this manga makes the mc really chaotic instead

Fed-Kun's army
@ashlinsama Not a single person is here for the yuri lmfao and this is an outright 10 out of 10. It’s underrated if anything.

As god tier as ever

@Tlux Sorry to say this right after your declaration but I personally know at least 5 people who are here for the yuri. But I do agree this is a solid banger. For both Yuri and the interesting magitech stuff.

@melbisbelbis i dunno man, mc is just not cool enough for me, i always love a badass fmc but she is neither badass (or she might be but she isnt revealing it) but neither is she the naive TYPE (which i absolutely abhor)

@Ashlinsama I'd say she's more badass in the LN, though that might be because the story is the bit farther than the manga, or simply because the manga changed the story so that there's quite a lot less focus on Anne-sophia, though i wouldn't say that's a bad thing

@ponyikaj exactly!! all the ln readers who know whats going to happen in the future just bombarded the ratings😂 for me atm it is just an above avg manga

Dex-chan lover
@ponyikaj the manga haven't changed the story, because these are changes done in the LN (like this scene with the prince and king, in the LN it even got a illustration for it), and manga is based off that, you are just confusing WN with LN (like some other people in the chapter comments), what people are reading with the novel fantranslation is the WN and not the LN (despite them adding some of the illustrations in parts that would make sense for them, but skipping some of them because they have no context in the WN)

honestly i rated 10 after i read the first chapter, and it has not been boring enough to me to rate it lower yet 🤣 if there was a "throw this amount of money for weekly updates instead of monthly" button i would definitely throw my cash at them 😍 (did not read the ln ...i want to but i also don't wanna spoil it for myseeeelf)

What comedic plot twist hahaha, I was cringing with the serious tone but the author managed to just flip it on its back

@Myuri lmaoo i meant that the ln readers knew of the plot before the manga was even released, thats why this manga has high rating despite the gist of the plot getting introduced in the recent chapters

Sooo i saw someone talk abt complexity of the characters' personalities abt imho everything in this manga is average at best, like if you wanna talk abt complex personalities, i can give you a dozen of titles 😂

Also this is my first time reading this (haven't read the LN/WN) so I'm assuming this high rating comes from the LN readers who alr knows how the story unfolds in the future? Bcs so far i haven't found anything good enough to even get past 8.30 rating 🤨 sry abt that but that's just how it is with the slow pacing --i mean, the story hasn't even started imho, just intros and early settings so far.

I'm gonna drop it for now. May be back after this arc is finished to see if
the prince will get some sense knocked into him lol

Users who are viewing this thread