The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 43

Group Leader
@traveling_chef
That's totally fair, and honestly I don't expect her to find redemption at this rate. After all, her actions were utterly unforgivable and honestly she's getting her just desserts.
But there's just a small part of me that can't help but think "it'd be nice if she could actually grow up into someone who learns from their past and become a better person". Even if that possibility is almost entirely unlikely.
Perhaps I'm just being naive.

Fed-Kun's army
wooww that's such a sma~~art plan... wow. 🙃

I swear that sister is just delusional at this point. She thinks she's perfect when she can't even be bothered to learn what was needed of her. If she was gonna inherit the family name or whatever, why did she push all the studying to a girl they planned to kill? (That always threw me off and especially now.)
I look forward to Leslie kicking her ass once more. 😀

LESLIE!!! NOOOOO! MAMA SALVATORE THERE IS MISCOMMUNICATION!

Seriously, Crown Prince is a piece of 💩. At least the Emperor realized that the Spearados were shitty. Maybe the Duchess needs to kick the prince’s butt too? Or just kill him? And his fiancé?

Can the cute priest/ML be prince instead?

Finally, we know why everyone wants a girl. Seriously, not princess or Duke’s daughters? Sounds like a curse.

Can we burn eli instead??? She’s basically a witch for what she’s done so can we burn her on a stake?

I thought that her plan was to try and become Arabella. But noooooo let's just burn Leslie, what a great plan!😒

Dang dude did their family have history of insest? That's why they have that powerful power and fucked up mentality? I wouldn't be surprised. I just can't believe how those with blonde hair and green eyes are so mental. Like they need medication and help.

Users who are viewing this thread