The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 44

Aggregator gang
Leslie isn't going to have to go out of her way to destroy the Sperados they are doing it all themselves.

Wait she has powerful magic too. Cant she use some type of Body strength type of magic. We know there are few types of magic not only one. We have offense defense and Mix between offense and defense like enhancing that we see in most every type of anime and manga.

but sir, our leslie is also strong😗 i mean i think she'll be the strongest with that dark magic/power of hers since her family is the only one who has it and she's the most powerful saintess as of now (said the duchess)

lol these fools haven't they learned their lesson ? I guess desperation will drive you to insanity. so good luck with your idiotic plan and have fun getting executed.

Fed-Kun's army
our Duchess is so powerful ugh we stan. and sir, our Leslie will be strong too. Her power of darkness is already so strong she just needs to control it better by training with Ruenti. and i'm sure she'll wield swords just fine too

Aaaahhh it makes me eager to see how
Leslie would grow into the woman she could become in the future.

Well, I think Leslie wants to be like Duchess meaning what she wants be a strong, reliable and proud woman just like Duchess, in her own way. I don't think Leslie is stupid to not notice genetic difference between them and what her own strength is. She showed herself to be smart and observant girl.

the sperados just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper and pouring more and more gasoline on their already burning fire... ooooo watching them suffer is going to be so fun

Users who are viewing this thread