The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Her logic is stupid, if she knew she would be a horrible queen and neglect her, you're trusting that the future can't be changed. Unless you're an idiot you'd have to know you are creating a self fulfilling prophecy by neglecting her, she picked the worst possible option.

Dex-chan lover
Never trust a guy named gilbert, because his parents hates him so much to named him gilbert

Dex-chan lover
Lol so much hate for the queen wkwk 😂

Well, i'll just put this pic here, they're so cute 😍

IMG_20200925_173756.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hope Tiara wont become twisted, I already tired about "Heroine" become "B*tch".

From the sounds of it, OG Pryde's personality was a self-fulfilling prophecy. The Queen saw Pryde's horrible personality in the future, and as a result, ignored her; constantly being ignored by her mother is what caused OG Pryde to become a monster. I understand that the Queen thought she had a valid reason for this, but she is a horrible mother. Yikes.

Aggregator gang
Bullshit, before worrying about failing as a mother, she was never even a mother for Pryde in the first place. Like only the father was there as a working divorced single parent where the mother didn't want her.

Then when he died, she probably killed herself so it's more like she wasn't even alive as a mother.

For someone who can see the future, she clearly never saw or thought that it was largely her fault that Pryde turned out that way..

Fed-Kun's army
I called her bs didn't I and damn, I hate to be right. She has the prrecognition power but failed to realize that lack of love can turn her fear into reality.

Please be wholesome. I want their sibling love to last the entirety of this story. I don't need or want a twisted heroine to become the villain.

What a horrible mom.. I'm glad she realized she was wrong though. Its good she doesn't continue to hate her

I hope there is no reconciliation with the terrible mother. When she finally realizes she is a crap mom, she says it would be too embarrassing to act like a mother now. What a selfish and terrible person, and no matter how cute/beautiful the author tries to make her, she will always remain as that horrid individual to me.

Double-page supporter
As everyone else has said like my god totally trash mother

Precognition ability is dangerous, the mental burden is too much especially if the user always saw bad thing and can't even change it (some of them) it likes Archieve

Reading this over again always makes me upset. If you love your child, why not try to change the future if you saw a bad one? Why in the world did you leave her alone if you "cared" about her? SMH I can't get over how awful her mother is, especially when she says she can't treat Pryde the same as Tiara... I understand that a change of attitude can be a bit embarrassing if you've treated someone coldly, but that's... her daughter... whom she was ... just going... to leave for dead?

In the recent chapters, Pryde notes that she has seen more of her mother but I feel like there's no repairing their relationship. Her father, Stayle, and Tiara are the ones keeping the family together if we're honest here. Before Stayle/Tiara, it was def her dad keeping them together.

... How did the mom not think of the possibility that her neglect is what was making her like that- bro for a queen she really not smart...

Fed-Kun's army
I can't help but notice that the Prince Consort didn't deny that she was a failure of a mother. XD

ah, this girl is looking to be some kind of disastrous tyrant? Let me literally never give her any affection as a mother figure. I'm sure that has nothing to do with why she was destined to turn out that way!

I don’t like her mother, just rereading this but that mother sucks like a lot..i can’t beleive how she became queen with that rotting brain of hers.... does she even have brain??

Users who are viewing this thread