The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I LOVE YOU CANES VENATICI STEP ON ME ANY TIME WITH YOUR CONSTELLATION AND CELESTIAL BODY ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Princess Pryde is one of the most lovable main characters I've come across. I can't wait to see more of her.

Dex-chan lover
>chp 7 covers WN Ch 24-27

According to 3rd party spoilers on the webnovel's structure, the 1st Arc is 693 chapters long; broken down into 27 subarcs of varying length.

Author is now working on the 2nd Arc.

PS. In a Q&A on their WN account, she says she imagines "last boss mode" Pryde to be voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki.
https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/1248483/blogkey/2638368/

Aggregator gang
So, that’s how John Wick looked like when he was younger. Except the sword and gun, he fought with pencil.

the manga have good pace, unlike the webnovel, too many pov from all of the character haha. its good story tho

Oh my gosh THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And here I am, rereading the whole thing to avoid withdrawals!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

I've been waiting so long for this, I'm happy it wasn't left on another cliffhanger.
Hang in there guys - 31 more days left until the next update 😭
Thank you Canes Venatici for the translates

Users who are viewing this thread