The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock
You just described Death Is The Only Ending for the Villainess

Anyway, she is Pryde only with the added memories of her being a bitch in the future while she is still innocent.
You can take the reincarnate out and that is literally what it is, future vision.

Fed-Kun's army
The "Incident Report" is really poorly written, even as just as quick report prior to a full version.

Serious and minor injuries shouldn't be mixed, and exact or very close numbers should be given. Statistics are very important

So, around chapters 22/23 we meet Arthur.. Welp..

Currently reading chapter 45 and basically 20 chapters have all been in Arthur's POV or all about him..
Literally Half of the current WN has been about his feelings.. not even Pryde has had as much writen??
Secret MC? or the ML? I Hope that the manga cuts all that out as its equal to 6 to 7 Manga chapters..
(26 WN chapters = Manga chapter 7 - so around 20 WN chapters about Arthur is.. Well, It's not fun)

Just find a Japanese Reading Site and auto-google translate the site..
Some books.. like Chinese books can be hard to read even if translated..
But, Well.. If your goal is to get a brief (Poorly Written) understanding of a book.. or the book stops translations..
This option is better than never getting to read them

THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS SO BADASS. When she came down from the sky.....bro. 😤 The expressions and reactions throughout were also top notch!! Wonder if that new bandit guy is gonna become like...a knight/retainer or some kind of employee...or maybe just a friend, haha.

Dex-chan lover
So cool~
What an excellent queen.

A monster, huh? It's a good thing she's OP because power is important for breaking a script. There's totally going to be fallout from her reckless action here though.

Oh my god she was so cool!!!! I’m so glad she was able to save the knight! 😭 She’s such an absolute badass!

God his expression after he teleported her away is soul crushing. He genuinely felt he was sending her to her death. Poor baby boy.

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Well, dang, no wonder OG Pryde was the last boss. MC is lucky to have inherited her intelligence without her (likely) sociopathy.

Group Leader
wow usually shoujo reincarnation manga/manhwa has terrible action scene, with artists who knew nothing about what battle they're drawing, or readers not knowing wtf is happening or authors just smashing dramatic effects all over the place but this?

Awesome action scene.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I can't wait for ch:8 when they have their talk lol

Thank you so much for updating!! I love love love Pryde and Stayle!! <3 <3

Look at my girl wiping the floor with her enemies!!! Honestly I would rather the plot focus on her doing stuff like that than her awful mother and generic sister.

Thank you so much for your notes at the end! I can really see how much effort you put into translating and making sure the chapter is understood! T-T girl you're gonna make me fall in love fr fr

Users who are viewing this thread