The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I’m soooo in love with this series like damn soo wholesome and heart touching thank you for releasing! IM SOOO EXCITED CANT WAIT FOR More!!!!! 😢😆

I'm guessing Pryde asked him to kill her if she ever turns evil.

Also, absolutely beautiful translation, thank you so much!

@cheffungus @Krystal_Diana Maybe she told him more about his special ability. Because it would be pretty weird if she suddenly started talking about killing and stuff.
@FgoSegul not trashy, but unsuitable for becoming a knight, therefore less prestigious. But honestly, depending on rarity, it is more useful than any combat-related ability. Although, i guess his ability amounts to more than revitalizing the plants.

Dex-chan lover
I love this story, good feels all around

But what happens if Pryde tells someone their life in the future will be wonderful and they slack off thinking everything will turn out ok but that causes their good future to go bad. Does Pryde see that too, the change or are her visions set in stone?

Yeah, I can see growing plants being useful. Depending on how OP the author wants to let him get, things could range from:

*uses power on grass”
*vigorous grass clings to the legs of opponents and impede their movements*

To:

*throws seeds at opponent*
*pointy trees shoot out of the ground and shish-kabob opponents*

this chapter was wonderful i got goosebumps reading pryde's reply!!! oh my god this story!!!

thank you dearly for the translation!! your care with each word makes this story even better!!

@JWChibi I think the people she tells are earnest, hardworking people who wouldn't slack. So maybe it's just a case where the readers have to assume that won't happen

Aggregator gang
Haha this guy can only use magic this way

like lmao ok regular knights why you talking shit

Aggregator gang
@dudewithmagic

it is probably what you think. but the other meaning could be that he did not inheir his father slash immunity. which is as a knight very useful.

hmmm pure speculation here but thinking his power could be
something like regeneration/rapid healing? either that or yee fuckin yeeting seeds like other people have said

Dex-chan lover
Lol. No one is going to kill her unless she somehow reverts. Even then, they'll probably see something's up

Dex-chan lover
Rodrick is great - he had to scold her, and he did, but he also thanked her properly. Arthur is going so b the best Knight Commander in the future if his dad's training him.

This is probably genuinely my favorite series right now, I get so excited whenever I see an update! Thank you so much for the chapter~~

Adore the relationships Pryde is building!!

Users who are viewing this thread