The New Gate

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@JustNatsuki Here's the clean covers from 1-8. We're only up to 4, so scrolling any further is potentially spoilers.

https://imgur.com/a/k26cawz

Fed-Kun's army
Wasnt there an extra chapter about the tail brushing part in the manga as well that got translated?

Staff
Super Moderator
@TheDefend I've got the raws for that, I just don't have the translation yet. You'll get it soon.

@gaigous I don't know how you find the mental exposition mind numbing, unless you just do not like heavy dialogue or novels in general. Different strokes, I guess. *shrug*

Barring Lyonne's design in manga, I'm actually very impressed with (and don't understand how people think this art style looks terrible...) just how amazing the art is. It is hard to find a manga that has art style that's beautiful enough for me to actually want to take bits and pieces out of it and just save them just because they are so beautiful.

I will never be able to get over the eye pupil designs. Never. Next to large, luscious boobs, the eyes tend to draw me in the most. And depending on design and art style, the eyes will actually draw me away from the boobs. And it's really hard to draw me away from boobs. But Miwa Yoshiyuki manages to do it.

Double-page supporter
@DizzyMiko I happen to love dialogue, I just don't like reading walls of text devoted to internal rambling, and I'm also impressed with the art compared to most other LN adaptations, just not Lyonne's design.

Ah, it's always nice to meet a fellow Boob lover, although the only character with big bouncy ones we've seen here so far are Lyonne's, which just makes this sadder for me.

@BraveDude8 Dude, that collage is epic! Did you make that slice of awesome?

How long it would take till release eng translation of chap 39? Already 4 days since new raw chapter , really look forward to it?

Even with my little japanese i can try to read but when it comes to Kanjis im no good! can't read raw :(
is there any ETA on 39th chapter?

Staff
Super Moderator
@NEET
@superertert

It's usually a few days after the raw comes out. I'd be surprised if it's not out before Monday.

@superertert

Yeah i know it , last chap 38 , translated after 2 days the raw chapter came out , yet now 7 days already passed since ch. 39 raw sure can't wait to read it ?

It is taking a long time to translate this time, has there been any problem? The raw came out like 10 days ago, i read half with google translate xDD.

This could have SAO'ed. It didn't.
This could have Death March'ed. It didn't.
I am so happy. One of the very top of the best. The fights, although few, are good. The characters are consistent and have good development. And the world building, is good and the flaws in it are slowly getting filled. Unless this does a 180°, I don't see myself dropping it any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread