The New Gate

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
The point was to lure people into a false sense of security after twenty pages.

This is going quite well, I love it.
But they need to throw in more fights, it is getting boring.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, we know Schnee is beautiful, but forget that, the inn-keeper girl is a straight up cutie! Damn!

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonDev Well, hopefully it'll be a short bit, not something that drags on throughout the rest of the series. Though it seems like it can be avoided by just having it go the "Second Princess added to Harem" route which would probably cut it down to a couple of chapters, but will still annoy people anyways.

Double-page supporter
I love the politics portion of these things, I can't wait to see how shin handles her!

Staff
Super Moderator
Chapter 37 ended midway through Volume 4, Chapter 2, Part 1.

Double-page supporter
@JustNatsuki It's all just entertainment to me at this point.

Double-page supporter
@JustNatsuki If only more people understood such a basic fact.

Page 17 chapter 25, is still wrong. I mean, just look at the order of those text bubbles. Either the author wrote something that doesn't translate over very well, or that whole conversation is put in wrong bubbles by the scanlator.

@JakeRay I think the bubbles should have been done in something more akin to a message or telepathy bubble. It makes sense if the opposite side of the call is talking in the bubble. I had to do a double take on that page to figure that out. It really could have been done better

Staff
Super Moderator
@JakeRay @TofuRina I'm as baffled over that one as you are.
https://i.imgur.com/XKJzW6J.png
There's the raw, for comparison's sake. 時間によっては直接宿に向かいます, 了解じゃあまた後で
And the LN translated it as;
“(Then contact me when the inn is decided upon. Because I don’t know when I will arrive yet. I will go directly to the inn according to the time.)”
“(Understood. See you later.)”

So I'm pretty sure it's meant to be two different people speaking in the bubble, but I've got no clue why the mangaka thought that was a good idea.

Staff
Super Moderator
It's a seinen, I was wrong.
Page states " 一般男性向け " which means "for men", the shounen on AP are categorised as "少年向け ". I'm 99% sure it's seinen now.

Users who are viewing this thread