The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Aggregator gang
Ah yes microtransactions and playing an overpowered god go hand in hand nowadays.... Okay was it EA, Bethesda, Blizzard or Ubisoft that made this game? I have some complaints and is it possible I missed some other company...

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
Do they mean money as tithe, or money from the real world player?
Most likely real-world money, Tho it would be real interesting if the "payment" were effort that serves to rehabilitates the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I wish games like this existed that would turn NEETs into hard-working, well-adjusted individuals through the power of gatcha.

Dex-chan lover
This has a truly sad ending. He sends a prophecy to them saying: liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our time. Everyone in the game gets liquidated, his accounts are frozen, and he’s sent to intern with the Uyghurs.

@Psychronia

As you'll discover next chapter, or even by just looking at the visuals in this one, yes it's real money microtransactions.

Yeah, this is a Pay 2 Win game. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Man... dude seems to be getting down into a rabbit hole

payment system?? money? or soul?
sigh, it doesn't seem to have any depressing tags, so i guess there'll be no psychological game further down the line... right? right?..

Dex-chan lover
... If payment leads to him borrowing from family or loansharks, it's pretty bad.
But if it instead leads to them getting a job to support their new expenses, it could be considered as a good initiative.

Double-page supporter
If i had such godly developer programming skills, I'd probably do the same to people and make them believe their characters are real and make players pay to keep them alive.
freemium tamagochi but with high definition graphics and microtransactions lol
all you need is a gullible target and wabam! $$$

Contributor
@Nohd Sometimes after they introduce gachas. "Want to make a miracle? Well, you'll have to try your luck at gacha miracles. Most of it will be villager finding their wallet, but one in a million, you get the SSR miracle that would cure the plague. Good luck, soldier!"

Aggregator gang
Ah. Make so much sense. They make people involved and attached to the character in-game and them charge them to save the NPC life. It's a terrible system but damn does it realistic in today gaming standard.

Users who are viewing this thread