The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
So i think the big twist is that there are two different "game" companies. One was the one that sent the game to the MC and the other is the one that sent it to yamamoto. The "game companies" are rivals and oppose eachother hence the different game systems and mechanics and motives.
this is kind of my thought as well two (or more) gods, two (or more) "game companies".

Contributor
Lmao that clown thinks he can overcome the skill issue by assaulting our boyo?

Dex-chan lover
So i think the big twist is that there are two different "game" companies. One was the one that sent the game to the MC and the other is the one that sent it to yamamoto. The "game companies" are rivals and oppose eachother hence the different game systems and mechanics and motives.
Possible, but if that were the case they'd need much better criteria for choose participants. Sending invites to a shut in (who isn't even spending their time getting sweaty online) and a kid with a bunch of debt doesn't fill like much of a winner mindset. They could look up top ranking tactical RPG gamers.

Double-page supporter
I don’t like that completed status, smh I thought that this manga was popular enough for it to keep ongoing ☹️😢

Dex-chan lover
So if he can't beat him in the game he decides to fight in real life. Too bad MC got a real-life monster by him

What if you are a president of a country and about to play the game of sink my battleship with nukes. Is it okay to break into the other guys house to stop it?
It is not. Send your nukes fair and square. So you can say "gg" when you will meet in afterlife.

Fed-Kun's army
If he got some expensive offerings to sell, he could give them to Yamamoto as a consolation. Sadly there's no way for Yamamoto to join the side of good. Looks like he's losing and going to jail.

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga okaasan. Mom is a good wingman!

Yamamoto? Someone's salty because they can't win even when they're already p2w. Be sure to drink water kids. The saltiness might ruin your kidneys. :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Possible, but if that were the case they'd need much better criteria for choose participants. Sending invites to a shut in (who isn't even spending their time getting sweaty online) and a kid with a bunch of debt doesn't fill like much of a winner mindset. They could look up top ranking tactical RPG gamers.
Except i am pretty sure the "companies" are actually the gods of fate and the evil god from the "games". Overall they may be outsourcing certain things and can only rely on people that resonate with them. Clearly yamamoto resonates with the evil god, why else did he come to the MC's house during the big raid day other than to deal with him (even wore a mask to not be recognized for all the good it did him). And honestly the MC hasn't done a bad job with his little village, hes brought it to damn good levels of prosperity. I think the MC getting the original game was an act of desperation from the god of fate cause the evil god was already outsourcing its evil to our world and targeting desperate people like yamamoto to ensure they would easily be corrupted by it.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the translation!
also, the little lizard dude probably will save him lol

Dex-chan lover
Oof. I think people have forgotten that last chapter, Yamamoto explained that he's been dealing with his parents' debt for basically his whole life, and this game is his beacon of hope to pay it off. I don't think he's greedy so much as he's desperate.

Also, I don't think he's there to attack Yoshio. I think he wants to break the computer so he can't play anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Dang cliffhanger 😱
There are web novel translation versions on novelupdates if you can’t wait for the next manga chapter
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/npc-town-building-game/

I can't wait for the cliff hanger and bought the raw at bookwalker.

it's truly a shame the manga is ended at vol 6, approximately at chapter 30.

The story end after the breaking dude is spiked by Destiny (the lizard) and the raid event concluded.
Apparently, the blonde dude was hypnotized by another player to attack Yoshio's house.

His childhood friend came over, then the blonde panicked, try attacking her, but Yoshio shield her and the blonde dude beat up Yoshio badly.

Destiny then helped Yoshio by knocking out the blonde and give potion to Yoshio.
Unfortunately, the childhood friend fainted upon seeing Destiny.
After that, Yoshio completed the raid by summoning a statue of a god.

Too bad, the blonde's conclusion seems to be forced and incomplete.
MC continued his life and became closer with the girlfriend's friend, but other players were looming in the background.

The story end just like that and it's felt axed :(
I will read the light novel, maybe it's have more story than the manga version.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread