The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
to sum up the story

this dude play the game to get real money.

while mc paid real money to win the game

so ~~~ this is like regular player on pay2win game and player who used a bot to farm item from online game and sold to get money nowaday fight each other right~~

Last edited:
Supporter
So Yamamoto did reject the notion of trying to hurt Yoshio. He started playing Evil God's Temptation (can't remember the name of the game) because it had a sort of play-to-earn model in it. But then it kinda ruined his relationship with Yoshio, who he had been getting along with...

He just wanted to get out to rethink strategies, but then that weirdo hypnotized him? What even was he, and why would he hypnotize Yamamoto into trying to assault Yoshio?
I guess that kinda explains why MC and yamamoto got benefit IRL (money,offering). most likely 2 world is linked, so are their "god"(MC has that lizard which most likely avatar of human god or something like that while yamamoto got hypnotized by evil god avatar(?))

Still no explaination why they choose human in this world to play the part tho. bored to play the board themselves? can't directly interfered in their world?

btw heard manga got axed from comment here. good manga got axed(I hate the "go read LN lul" method) while god knows why manga keep printing.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. He got corrupted or brainwashed by that person. From what he said, that means the Evil God and God of Fate aren't actually MC and the other dude. So, they're using players as their proxies? To act as Gods in their stead?

So, I guess this "priest" didn't like it when the proxy for the Evil God was clinging to his morals. He need to be evil, just like the God he's standing in for. Interesting.

His eyes look corrupted. Maybe he'll be able to somehow break out of that brainwash. Hopefully MC will soon realize that the game isn't a game at all. That there's something supernatural about all this.

Dex-chan lover
Its a good call to stop reading right here. After this the story goes to shit, a good premise gets ruined to hell.

Dex-chan lover
“He didn’t want to do bad thing but brain washing dude showed up and made him for… reasons.” is such a cop out. Then again there wasn’t much to salvage with him breaking into the home like that. That really went from 100 to 1000 quick and vastly changed the story. Not sure how they’re going to escalate the plot from here without it becoming a weird battle manga (this is like reading Darwin’s game except between the app download and first fight with another app user, there’s 25+ chapters of wholesome chill where the game is just a simulation game motivating the MC to improve himself).

I’m really lost on this whole thing in general. So are there two opposing cults and/or other world forces orchestrating this as a game? If so why go after kinda pathetic people and seemingly target them for either self improvement or (as the other name goes) self destructive impulses? Do the sides get bonuses for corrupting or saving people? Also if brainwashing is on the table why doesn’t the “evil gods” side do that all the time and what’s so important now to risk getting discovered and potentially cause a mass police investigation through a murder (or at least peering media eyes). If the goal isn’t corruption and they just want people leading their armies… why not go after better gamers? People who don’t have deep seeded psychological or financial issues and are actually just really good at strategy games or RTS?

Dex-chan lover
Well no point in reading the last 3 chapters when it got axed.... Was nice while it lasted.
Really? That’s unfortunate, but I can see why. Incredibly interesting premise and setup, but the pacing’s been kinda all over the place. The author could have balanced the MC’s personal growth and the village’s growth better. Felt like the story couldn’t commit to either as the main plot vs subplot so its hard for the audience to know what to follow it for.

Yamamoto’s change also really throws a wrench in things way too late. All of a sudden there’s 3 plots all of which are kinda different manga (1. Fantasy village growth in the sim world; 2. MC’s personal growth after trauma in real world; 3. Company/cult battke manga… thingy(???)). Its just hard to get a handle on this (though I wonder if the author knew it was axed and threw in yamamoto’s thing last minute to spice things up (which would be kinda awful but make sense))

Dex-chan lover
so i guess this story is about 2 humans playing gods of their respective faction, while on top of them, some other gods are playing a game of using humans to delegate forces in another world, possibly even the gods own world, like a proxy?

i hope this didn't get axed because the author suddenly added a whole another fantasy plot on top of what we had going.

i knew we needed some plot driver for the long term, but this just felt odd. too bad the ending is near.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes....when you want a character to go evil, but you wrote him too much as a nice kid.....slap mind control

Please, do post a spoiler of the future if you can :thumbsup:

his coworker came to his home, threatening MC to stop defending the village. Because his coworker already fail so many time to raid and if he fail this time, it will be game over. MC got help by the Lizard, the coworker game over, and if it game over it will wipe the player memory regarding the game. And MC villager are all dead. Because MC AFK (encounter with his coworker).

So when MC check the PC (before the screen turn black), MC saw all the NPC dead. But one person is missing. The girl Carol. Its turn out, when evil god attack, her mother drugged her, and put her in the altar. So the girl came to MC house. So we got a stories about Carol life in Japan Instead. It is bullshit.

Then turns out theres many other players out there and they can also use miracles in real life. So it becomes a real life guerilla warfare of losers trying to sabotage / blackmail eachother life.

Dex-chan lover
I guess that kinda explains why MC and yamamoto got benefit IRL (money,offering). most likely 2 world is linked, so are their "god"(MC has that lizard which most likely avatar of human god or something like that while yamamoto got hypnotized by evil god avatar(?))

Still no explaination why they choose human in this world to play the part tho. bored to play the board themselves? can't directly interfered in their world?

btw heard manga got axed from comment here. good manga got axed(I hate the "go read LN lul" method) while god knows why manga keep printing.
Guess I have a lightnovel to read!

Dex-chan lover
his coworker came to his home, threatening MC to stop defending the village. Because his coworker already fail so many time to raid and if he fail this time, it will be game over. MC got help by the Lizard, the coworker game over, and if it game over it will wipe the player memory regarding the game. And MC villager are all dead. Because MC AFK (encounter with his coworker).

So when MC check the PC (before the screen turn black), MC saw all the NPC dead. But one person is missing. The girl Carol. Its turn out, when evil god attack, her mother drugged her, and put her in the altar. So the girl came to MC house. So we got a stories about Carol life in Japan Instead. It is bullshit.

Then turns out theres many other players out there and they can also use miracles in real life. So it becomes a real life guerilla warfare of losers trying to sabotage / blackmail eachother life.
wut, LN ended just like that? wth

Users who are viewing this thread