The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
His soul was consumed by the gacha.
oZnoDOE.jpg

Double-page supporter
his coworker came to his home, threatening MC to stop defending the village. Because his coworker already fail so many time to raid and if he fail this time, it will be game over. MC got help by the Lizard, the coworker game over, and if it game over it will wipe the player memory regarding the game. And MC villager are all dead. Because MC AFK (encounter with his coworker).

So when MC check the PC (before the screen turn black), MC saw all the NPC dead. But one person is missing. The girl Carol. Its turn out, when evil god attack, her mother drugged her, and put her in the altar. So the girl came to MC house. So we got a stories about Carol life in Japan Instead. It is bullshit.

Then turns out theres many other players out there and they can also use miracles in real life. So it becomes a real life guerilla warfare of losers trying to sabotage / blackmail eachother life.
well, maybe they'll change the ending for the manga, since its getting cut short.

Dex-chan lover
my reaction to the chapter:
5gopsh.png

man i just discovered it was axed, fucking hell. such a great start up and now it all spiraled down to shit. i wish the author just focused on mc being better and just proceeds to make him the actual god of fate as the ending and not the shit i read as a spoiler in the comment section. fuck. it kinda sucks that some authors can't just stay consistent on the vibes they started and just had to spice it up with some razzle dazzle bullshit story arcs about all that evil god shit smh. i loved this and now it's just shit. fuck.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wut, LN ended just like that? wth
No it keeps going past that, the "everyone died" was a red herring become the girl had the book with her.
But other then that its kind of accurate, later arcs gets wild.
read my and Nanaten post for the whole LN story.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, maybe not. What the hell? Do we get miracles to restore the NPCs? This is sort of nonsensical!
this cant be real, holy shit what the fuck
It is, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the "everyone died" is a red herring.
it does keep going and they do survive.
read my and Nanaten post for the whole LN story.

Dex-chan lover
his coworker came to his home, threatening MC to stop defending the village. Because his coworker already fail so many time to raid and if he fail this time, it will be game over. MC got help by the Lizard, the coworker game over, and if it game over it will wipe the player memory regarding the game. And MC villager are all dead. Because MC AFK (encounter with his coworker).

So when MC check the PC (before the screen turn black), MC saw all the NPC dead. But one person is missing. The girl Carol. Its turn out, when evil god attack, her mother drugged her, and put her in the altar. So the girl came to MC house. So we got a stories about Carol life in Japan Instead. It is bullshit.

Then turns out theres many other players out there and they can also use miracles in real life. So it becomes a real life guerilla warfare of losers trying to sabotage / blackmail eachother life.
Oh this really does sound like shit lmao thanks for the spoilers.

Fed-Kun's army
My boy has been forced into a self defense cituation. He should grab a sharp object and stab yamamoto repeatedly in the eyes

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Did Skull Guy (from Team Evil God) gained the power to "hypnotize". I sort of feel if MC could get magic dragon, maybe bad guys can get powers too.

But blonde's sole focus was money (since he had debts to pay off) and that was what was granted to him.

Banned
Play-to-earn games suck anyway.
yeah for example the game in this manga as well. You don't play much, you just say something and watch what unfolds (kinda like a Visual Novel), the monsters side sucks even more, he just builds troops like in COC but he can't control them, where's the fun in that. But the game's saving grace are the actual real-life benefits it brings to the player, unlike the "play-to-earn" games we have now, both gameplay and benefits sucks balls.

Banned
Did Skull Guy (from Team Evil God) gained the power to "hypnotize". I sort of feel if MC could get magic dragon, maybe bad guys can get powers too.

But blonde's sole focus was money (since he had debts to pay off) and that was what was granted to him.
imagine if he took one of the power-ups. He'd hypnotize the debt collector or something and do much more. Guess he has a simple way of thinking

Banned
So Yamamoto did reject the notion of trying to hurt Yoshio. He started playing Evil God's Temptation (can't remember the name of the game) because it had a sort of play-to-earn model in it. But then it kinda ruined his relationship with Yoshio, who he had been getting along with...

He just wanted to get out to rethink strategies, but then that weirdo hypnotized him? What even was he, and why would he hypnotize Yamamoto into trying to assault Yoshio?
What, so he got brainwashed into burglary now?
dunno if it was actual brainwash (leaning more towards this one cause after the shady dude raises his hand, at the end his eyes got wierd veins/pulses :pepehmm:) or just very convincing persuasion from the shady guy :wtf:.

Dex-chan lover
yeah for example the game in this manga as well. You don't play much, you just say something and watch what unfolds (kinda like a Visual Novel), the monsters side sucks even more, he just builds troops like in COC but he can't control them, where's the fun in that.
There are in fact multiple strategy games where you can't directly control your units, such as Dungeon Keeper, Black&White, Majesty, Dwarf Fortress or Rimworld. They are fun, if done right.

Users who are viewing this thread