The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real!

the start made me feel kinda, relatable

it honestly made tear up a little

Yesss japan reform your neets; publish more propaganda about the joys of having children and stable relationships.

Tear up a bit there but yeah, this is really good. Can be a way to tell all neets that they can change if they want to. Looking forward to the world building of it. Seems promising. Regards with character building, awesome.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember reading the wn and really enjoying what's currently being pushed.
Than around chapter 50 everyone in the otherworld dies except for the loli whos sent to the neets world and the series becomes something else and it was an instant drop

It would be nice if the manga wasn't shit when it comes to that

@MXCL
I stopped reading the WN after that. It was boring reading it, but when that happened, i just dropped. Its clear that the author did that do develop the romance between the prot and his childhood (female) friend (the author forces the girl into a situation as like she was the would-be daughter of the prot and his friend). Things just turns out more retarded after that, incluiding the non-human reactions of the persons in the story
Girl, your family was just eaten by monster, are you really fine with that?
Retarded its not even a good way to describe things here, and sometimes i even question if the persons that write these stories are even human. How to fuck can someone think of developing a loser into someone responsible, worker and confident, a full fledged adult, through making that person taking responsability of the life of others persons, and then
you kill these same persons, with the prot being the indirect responsable for that deaths through his idiocy? and how to fuck can the prot act as normal not much longer after that?
Considering the number of novels and mangas that develop that way, i am conviced that every japanese is somewhat a natural psychopath.

@MXCL wait what!? I've read some Novels that had their stories actually changed in the Manga version like "Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~." I hope this Manga version wouldn't follow that plot from the WN

@up_to_no_good Agreed, the LN went to shit pretty fast. MC making a bunch of stupid decisions and acting as a huge pushover in the face of severe conflict was a huge turn off.

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, these comments here completely destroyed my expectations for the future of this manga. Hopefully it doesn't come to that and pulls a move where this splits off from the original novelization, but those chances are often slim... especially considering human sacrifice was implied earlier

Group Leader
i am conviced that every japanese is somewhat a natural psychopath.
I believe that every human in existence has a little bit of psychopathy in them. It’s partly human nature, partly Darwin’s Theory of Natural Selection

So sad to see the comment, many people says that they are concern about the future of this series. And many of them just trying to says that these series gonna be suck too. Thats make me disappointed

I become a fans of this series from the beginning. What i like from this series is the plot and style is different from others. Maybe in the future, the plot or the story is something weird happening and somewhat make the series got dropped, who knows, i just hope for the best. all I can do now is read the chapters that are available to me and all of us

I wish all the best for this series. I really like the plot which is unique and different from the others.

Users who are viewing this thread