The Ride-On King - Ch. 61 - The President and the Prison City

Dex-chan lover
I knew it, this guy screams SUS in my book ever since he start spouting his shite. And i also knew that the dead dragon will somehow be revived and be rode by putin :02:

Dex-chan lover
For how much energy we flood into the atmosphere I do wonder if itw ould be possible for humans to develop an organ which can further utilize the energy around us to suplement food intake. Our body already converts sun light into some of what we need.

It is an interesting addition to the story and expands the lore.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so if people from this country start eating like earth humanity...they'll basically be hyper-beasts outside of it!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so if people from this country start eating like earth humanity...they'll basically be hyper-beasts outside of it!
I think would just be fat? Depends on whether their bodies prioritize food energy or magical energy for use. Food first? They probably absorb less magic. Magic first? faet

Dex-chan lover
I think would just be fat? Depends on whether their bodies prioritize food energy or magical energy for use. Food first? They probably absorb less magic. Magic first? faet
Oh, no no, I meant like how people born at higher elevations with less oxygen are able to have more stamina in lower areas with higher oxygen levels. I think that's part of why this part is set in a mountainous area.

Dex-chan lover
The plot of "World Origin" seems like opening a new hidden true villain of this world that is never shown until now. And the concept of God in that world seems like the real God, but an alien ?

Dex-chan lover
That's a neat and simple bit of lore added for magic.

Users who are viewing this thread