The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 17 Ch. 69 - The Hunting Hero's Homecoming

Dex-chan lover
@KarasuMan I see I wonder if
they end up the same way as the light novel then, taking their conceptual attacks right back at them o/

@KarasuMan

Yikes. So ...

I was right? Talk about a shot in the dark :p

So, assholes of another universe learned how to screw other universes for profit and set up this whole mess ... makes sense in context.

Can we leave the bumbo jumbo spoiling and predicting some shit
And admit that kizuna personality is Incredibly PURE in those fvckd up world

Double-page supporter
@Udin
You know what when he first came to new world Naofumi was like that too. Happy to be there, excited. If he got the same behaviour from that world im sure he would've been the good and just hero. He already is actually. Just knows the real faces of humans thats all.

Well, Naofumi is actually a good and just hero ( or atleast the best out of his world :p ). He is just not a happy or optimistic one, like Kizuna ( still ? ) is ... and not by his fault, remember :/

Dex-chan lover
Hey hey! After the whole turtle arc, the pace has picked up and things are starting to get interesting again

Seeing how Naofumi comparing himself with Kizuna, with how, maybe, if things didn't go so bad at the beginning he could have a very different look on the world

Thanks for the translations 😁

Double-page supporter
Kizuna you don't belong in that world! Well, more like the world doesn't deserve to have you.

Users who are viewing this thread