The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 25 Ch. 103 - Trash and the Hakuko

Dex-chan lover
Oh that's a twist I didn't expect. I just hop it won't redeem the ex-king too much, he doesn't deserve it. Thanks for the translation !

Kinda does. It mostly ends with him realizing what a complete and utter tool he was. He remains "Trash" but stops being a hateful spiteful dick for the sake of it...........it serves in contrast to the bitch who gets EVEN WORSE

Fed-Kun's army
so are the sibling his sister's child or grandchild?

TBH, this story lost a lot of traction after they started world hopping I feel like.
It's been a long time since I've seen spoilers but yeah it becomes somewhat multiversal which I think is better for something like a light novel vs a manga, unless they let this thing run for a long time

Dex-chan lover
soo uh to sum it up, trash when he was a wise king wage war against the invading hakuko silververt clan and killed the leader and the leader son kidnapped trash lil sis, raped her and the siblings born from that right

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Their mom was a kidnapped victim that got assaulted and forced to give birth to little demon babies, eh.
I'm guessing Trash will want to kill them as revenge now? Even though its not their fault.

Dex-chan lover
I felt sad for Fohl and Atla for having the Bitch as a cousin. And Fohl has to deal with the Bitch as well in the near future (his cousin needs her head to be separated from her neck). For his Uncle Trash and cousin Melty

Is Fohl the one who kill his cousin, the Bitch?

Dex-chan lover
So those two are the bastard children of Trash King's sister?

Is that the reason why Trash King banished Princess Bitch to that rapist noble after the girl and the Queen got killed?

Dex-chan lover
I can't follow what's happening.

Crazy Guy in the courtyard = former wise king = former staff vassal weapon wielder = current queen's husband?

Crazy Guy's younger sister was kidnapped by beastmen that drove Crazy Guy Crazy = Atla and Fohl's mother.

Making Crazy Guy Atla and Fohl's uncle (mom's brother).

So who were they talking about when they said "grandpa was a great man"? Grandpa as in Crazy Guy (uncle) and Mom's dad? Have we heard of this guy? Or grandpa from Dad (mom's beastmen rapist) side?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh wonder why this was skipped in the anime
I heavily suspect some details of the Hakuko were withheld for reveal in season 4. In season 3, it's revealed (albeit less stridently than it is in this chapter) that Trash was the Staff Hero, and his familiarity with Atla is established early on despite being left similarly unexplored.

Users who are viewing this thread