The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 24 Ch. 72 - A Fiery Autumn II

Dex-chan lover
3.2.5 Aggregator watermarks are not allowed. Watermarks from raw provider sites should be avoided when possible, but are not explicitly banned.

Judging by the ¡¡'s, it is a retranslation from Spanish anyway, so I don't think it is even worth paying for the Patreon.
Gonna keep patiently waiting for new releases of Tanya, as I've been patient with Tanya for years now

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
3.2.5 Aggregator watermarks are not allowed. Watermarks from raw provider sites should be avoided when possible, but are not explicitly banned.

Judging by the ¡¡'s, it is a retranslation from Spanish anyway, so I don't think it is even worth paying for the Patreon.
Gonna keep patiently waiting for new releases of Tanya, as I've been patient with Tanya for years now
plus, paywalling chapters (not just "advanced releases" ie; still released, but you get faster access) also isnt allowed, if memory serves.

Double-page supporter
reported and blocked. can't let this type of rot fester on MD

Dex-chan lover
those pigs and mary sue maybe blessed by the deities

but tanya is blessed by the author, she built different

Fed-Kun's army
I hate the pages being defaced so they can beg for money as much as the next person. but, unless I'm misunderstanding, I'm pretty sure it's not an "Aggregator Watermark"?

Dex-chan lover
I hate the pages being defaced so they can beg for money as much as the next person. but, unless I'm misunderstanding, I'm pretty sure it's not an "Aggregator Watermark"?
The next sentence clarifies which watermarks are to be tolerated, and what is the sentiment towards them. Which is, the content should be provided without watermarks unless it is too much of a pain to remove them. Adding watermarks goes against this sentiment.

Dex-chan lover
Get that watermark out of there and maybe, just maybe someone will be willing to help you out on patreon.

hello, our scan publishes both versions, English and Spanish, it is most likely that the editor forgot to erase some sign when adding the translation, and if we ask for some collaboration with the support in Patreon is because what you are reading for free cost us money out of our pocket, mainly because the Japanese translator charges, yes, because he doesn't do the work for free as we do the redraw/clean plus typpe for free, and if we put watermarks is because many collecting pages upload the works without leaving the corresponding credits, and we don't have the intention that they generate money with our work and besides they don't leave us the proper credits.

Users who are viewing this thread