The Story About You x Me - Ch. 65 - Common Ground

ah she's not as bad as i thought, i'm so relieved that she's not dumb and understands what's going on between those two dorks. Now that she knows she doesn't stand a chance, i hope she low-key plays cupid 😆

and tysm for the update!! you guys work so hard 💖💖

Aww, Gu Ze's thoughts are so sweety. Really do like them. Go go Gu Ze! I know you like actions, don't you?

Thank you for the ts!

thank you so much for the translations i love yall 🥺 these two dorks never fail to make me feel better...

I like that the writer is taking time to develop the character's thoughts and feelings thoroughly. They could just hurry this whole thing up but they want to make sure that everything is settled and in order before doing something as big as a confession (which is supposed to happen between here and ch. 70). I especially like that they didn't just use the girl as a throwaway just to further plot, they made sure that MC's mistreatment of her wasn't ignored and that her story was properly developed. You can tell the writer really cares about the story. Thanks for translating!!!

I like this girl. She's got character. So the reason she was introduced was to make pink-haired boy realise he values black-haired boy. (I'm horrible at names in manga and there's no way I'm remembering them unless it's an amazing piece of work which this is not).
Thanks, once again, for translating.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad she stood up to him. Your sad love story is no excuse to treat a random person like shit

Blondie and Gu Ze both had such wonderful lines and scenes. =_= I am satisfied

She was having such a crappy day I thought the bird was going to get her.

Users who are viewing this thread