The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 20

thank you for the translation!!! also mad respect to everyone on the team. this looks like hell to scanlate 😅

thanks for the mass update! I really like this series, we normally get the sole princess to be pampered by her male older relatives, but in this one we get twins! I really like Arien and Arjen, I wonder what the prince's gift to them was, I thought he had healed their scars but i guess not.

woo thank you so much for the mass update!!!

@moonshadow same here, i love how it's not only a princess becoming the center of the world but a pair of twins!! they're really precious mc

Sooo goodddd. I want some romance when they grow up. BUT NO FUCKING INCEST PLEASEEEE. GoT has corrupted my mind. Fuck GoT, I can't enjoy this without a stray stupid thought :'(

That scene when Arjen laying in Arien shoulders, oh my godd so cuteee><

Thankyou for the mass release 💙

Loving this so far, thank you for so many chapters at once! I think their dad is trying, but he's still so awkward! I kinda want them to runaway, but I also want them to run the country and put it to everyone who makes fun of how they were born.

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Mass release! What a nice treat to wake up to. Thank you!

I wish the twins would get equal attention. Right now it feels like Arien is the focus, with Arjen as an accessory for her. Even Jason seems to be closer to Arien, almost treating Arjen as an afterthought. "I wanted to meet you, Arien... And your brother, Arjen." Why not greet them both the same. "I wanted to meet you two," or a simple, "Hello, Arien and Arjen." He's supposed to be the guardian for both of them? I got the feeling he was only hers until he said otherwise. And then he was being all cuddly with Arien in the last chapter even though they were in the same bed. He couldn't reach out to pat them both on the head or something? Anyway, this just feels like there was no reason for twins if Arien is the only one the story is really following. /rant over

Users who are viewing this thread