The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 6 Ch. 21

Despite the flaws I'll prolly keep reading this. It's like a guilty pleasure even though the plot is pretty generic for otome and there's some problematic stuff.

Just boys being idiots and fighting for no good reason. :sigh: I love this beautifully terrible cringey manga.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Smh I was trying to convince myself that the fairy king was just instigating as sort of a match maker, and that he'd go like "ah I was just trying to make you two realize your feelings for each other", but then I get THIS chapter.. :/

It took me 21 chapters till i finally understood why a lot of y’all don’t like Tiara. I was extra annoyed with her during this chapter. She was fucking useless.

This was ridiculous... first of all, a woman should not get involved in a fight of men? when the fight is OVER her and they both never even bother to ask what she wants? yeah, f that. Second, they're falling down and kissing and all this crap? are you kidding me?

The end. Done. Fin. Pack up boys. That’s about as good of an ending we’ll ever get from this!

Naturally I’m saying that sarcastically in the sense I’m gonna keep reading on but unironically it feels kind of true...

Supporter
Talking -and kissing- seems to be a free action here if you can have entire conversations while falling to death.

So i have a little research on this. It is required about 3 secs for a 45kg person to fall to the ground from a 45m height. Suppose the cliff height is 100-200m, i believe there is no time for them to have a lovely dovey convo. Anyway, thanks for the chapter 😌

Fed-Kun's army
that fall though! I was sure they would get children before crashing down ! it was so loooonng

legit, this is the kind of story I was so interested in when I waas like 6 or 7... remind me of snow white or other disney princess logic lol

It'd be more amusing if the author intentionally made it that women are useless in this series.

The comment section would be glorious with sexism flame.

While so far so true, it's not actually the case. Women do do something in the W/LN arcs after this. I'll let you guess how much tiara does...

God, i miss the debater tiara from ch1&2

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I'm done with this shit.
No.
Means.
Fucking.
No.
Keith, fuck off back to your fucking hole and put that rock back on top so you can stop literally harassing women and refusing to listen to what they are saying.

Can shoujo manga please stop trying to excuse horrid shit like kidnapping? The instant the Prince turned up she should have left with him. The fairy king is not a good guy. It doesn't matter that he kidnapped her because he was concerned for her, it's still a horrid thing he did. That he then further ignores her wishes and fights her fiancee is also showing just how shit a character he is. And then our mc doesn't give a shit. She was taken from her home, and when her partner finds her, she waits way too long to do or say anything. And then she scolds the both of them? That she seemingly gives no shit about the distress her fiancee was in is about as horrible as actually committing infidelity. All this after a few chapters of her being distressed by another women, without actually talking to her partner. He deserves better than her.

Dex-chan lover
This ain't even funny anymore. Well, it was never funny, but at least in the past you could get a kick out of the dude's retarded name. Now that's gotten old. I hope the FMC's pussy isn't as grating as her character, because all these dudes getting in a fight over her will be losing more than just foreskin.

Users who are viewing this thread