The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@Casndi
I know, that's why I'm conflicted. She's been given this chance to redo her life, why shouldn't Mielle get the same chance? Plus, she'd be a better ally than opponent.

@Cynic that's the impression I've got, but I find it quite strange. I could understand that If this was a extremely long manwhua and they got bored with it and decided to skip a few chapters, but this is literally chapter 5. And the part of Mielle being a psycho is not a subtle one that you can miss.

@Sepia
You can only give a second chance to someone who is genuine. It's like this would you give a cannibal a second chance to babysit toddlers or take care of the elderly?

@Sepia
I do understand your point though but at the end of the day Mielle doesn't like the fact that she exist and you can't make someone like you if what they don't like about you is that you're alive. But I would be nice if Mielle would stop so trashy and they could be friends but still crazy bitch did murder Aria's mother and then frame her for murder so she could have her executed.

I am kinda surprised the maid who had just been ordered out of the room wasn't suspicious of that "accidental" fire. Maybe that will come up later.

It hasn't been long since ch 4 but I binged the whole novel and it's so good to see all of this in animated form! After reading the manga I can tell you this.
Mielle sent her maids to edge aria of the past to do bad things so that she could punish the 'protitutes' daughter like the 'filthy' thing she is. These are Mielle's words, not mine.
Now do you think Aria can befriend someone who doesn't even view her as a human?

Aggregator gang
I just don't like how she treats her tutor (the future marchioness) as some useful tool. She was treated like no human and was used as a pawn by Mielle and the brother, she should understand how it feels.

Aggregator gang
I love how her mom noticed she was acting lmaooo from one villainess to another

Thank you so much for the update!!😭 i really love how this story progessed so far. Especially the part when her mother notice her daughter right away lol. Must be nice to have a mother like that!

Zmk

The bird at the end was definitely my expression lol.

Just a reminder that Mielle killed her mother.
Honestly, I like that she isn’t a goody two shoes in her second life, is a lot more interesting. There are already enough stories with someone going back in time to start anew and they are too nice

Dex-chan lover
I too would like to burn some of my past decisions.

@nyancat between her mother and Mielle, you could say she learned from the best.

Can someone give me the link for where I can read the novel? I looked for it on webnovel but I couldn't find the full novel.

Users who are viewing this thread