The Villainous Daughter’s Butler - I Raised Her to Be Very Cute - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - Entrance Exam

I just reached a little after this in the WN so I don't know for certain, but I'm guessing the other butler guy being an asshole is supposed to set up a redemption arc. I'm not buying it, his first impression was fucking awful.

hmmm, an almost perfect lady in all aspects except personality (obsessed) actually quite scary for a partner. she could beat the shit out of you just to tie you down.

I really want to punch that other butler guy, he's so obnoxious, screw his backstory and to hell with his redemption arc.

Double-page supporter
@catislong

Lol I actually got the same thought as you, though he's not raising her to be his romantic partner for it to really solidify grooming. Regardless, I so do not support any romantic relationship between him and his ojousama.

Thanks for the chapter biamam scans team

though he's a presumptuous little twat, he's still plot device #1 to prove MC's skills

When i read this part in the novel i cant help but hate him because he didnt retake the test because of a stupid reason its not really rude because what you did is to save someone in fact its more applaudable

Dex-chan lover
@Cennekie they wanted to make him retake the test but he intentionally refused it to lower his own score. The professor understood that it was his intention so they didn't push the matter further.

Dex-chan lover
So he aced everything excet the dance, which he got more than the maximum grade and then got it halved...
that's not a person, it is a plane.

Dex-chan lover
People people! It will likely be explained why he deliberately failed it beside it making her look bad in front of other nobility (from the nobility's point of view)

It was explained in the WN pretty concisely and paints the time period pretty well if such a school existed at that point in time.

Double-page supporter
Wow he is sure an asshole but you didn't beat cyril in one test and that is being a gentlemen

@hirvarna in most settings for these type of stories, typically 12 years old is considered mature enough for marriage and jobs.

It's unexpectedly upstanding of the teachers, I mostly expected the nobility to have their scores subjectively inflated. Funny that the MC barely avoided beating his mistress's score.

Users who are viewing this thread