The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
Why so short???

> We've caught up to the raws

Fucking hell, I hate this trend by authors! Just post the whole chapter instead of parts! Idc if you go on a several month hiatus, at least that's better than this!

They definitely looked excited. I don’t think they understood “don’t hurt them”.

Dex-chan lover
Back in my day, we got chapters by the volume. But back in my day is was every three to six months.

Wait, caught up to the raws? I thought the translation was just dropped, i didn't think it was due to a hiatus

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I never thought I'd ever see another place noodle arms that worked as well as Nagatoro.

@Scrabbleman I don't think the authors are to blame but the artists. Story itself has gone past 2-3 arcs after this. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-white-cat-that-swore-vengeance-was-just-lazing-on-the-dragon-kings-lap/

Dex-chan lover
Taking the war as if it's actually a child's game, lol. Kinda rooting for the ebil humans to kill a big chunk of them now.

Thank you for the update!! This manga is a pleasure even if we have to wait 👌

@scrabbleman It’s a mix of reasons. One main one is because the publishers are transitioning to digital releases. Another is because the authors get some breathing space instead of pumping out 20+ pages per week.

Dex-chan lover
Battle crazy army of dragons vs humans with delusions of grandeur. This will be interesting... See if the humans have something up their sleeves to turn the tide.

Double-page supporter
The dragons are going to lose their minds, when one of the dies to the humans' secret weapon(assuming it works).

Dex-chan lover
It seems so obvious that some shit is about to go down. I feel so worried for the dragon army...

Dex-chan lover
Aw, already caught up to the RAW ? It had gone on a hiatus or something during the past 5 months?

Users who are viewing this thread