The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Ch. 18.3

Dex-chan lover
ah they really did do a good job of making asahi a completely self absorbed little shit 😌✨

cant say i hate these characters tho 😉

looking forward to learning more about the nature of her slimey charm magic and the icky pull that the fairies felt 🎉

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, is she going to brainwash them, too? That might actually work.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
I seriously don't think this "misunderstanding" actually can be fixed. Ruri couldn't really have been more direct, and yet she still didn't get the message. Anything they say, she will rewrite in her head in order to align with her own beliefs. She can't be reasoned with at all.

Honestly, she may also be an airhead, but I think this is just an unworldly amount of arrogance to the point it loops right back around to just being so stupid that unless she herself believes it, or it is a first impression, she won't believe it under any circumstance. Remember that this is the girl who would always take the spotlight for literally anything. I bet it all went right to her head, and she became blind to her own ego.

this is a really good cliff hanger argh also, id like to thank the author for keeping the dumbo's appearance at the bare minimum 🙇🏻‍♀️

@arthdaw yes they really needed colors in the front lines to identify themselves against the enemy. But I don't think the "priestess" and the "prince" were meant to be discovered so they could sneak in and take Ruri (is what that other girl-i-forgot-the-name probably think is the plan) ... or maybe they were if this is the corrupted King and priests we are talking about.
I misspoke, thanks.🙂

Double-page supporter
the poster in the dragon belly is "Public announcement"

Double-page supporter
Whatever it is, I hope finn will be safe u.u
I also hope fairy power can help asahi's brain function normally. Poor ruri --

I knew it something will obviously happen to the fairies because she stupidly wanted to go see the war...

*new update*
Me: enters chat
Dragon people: enters chat
Ruri: enters chat
Asahi: enters chat in bright colors during a MF war
Me: exits chat

Ruri needs to smack a good amount of sense into Asahi right now. She's really so annoying

Dex-chan lover
The thing with Asahi was that she was pampered and spoiled ALL HER LIFE. Due to her
unconscious use of charm aura,
she had been spoiled since she was born. Not just by her family but EVERYBODY whom she encountered. So she can't help who she became. I did read the WN beyond this part. So if anybody curious about what happen to Asahi I can put them in spoiler.

@Stoner There are fairies everywhere, so there would have been some nearby even if she wasn't there (just not as many).

@Kefrayba That part in the spoiler tag was revealed in a previous chapter, so was the tag really needed? Is the tag required for only future stuff or anything outside of the current chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Is the energy that’s being sucked in caused by the stone on Asahi? In other words, it’s reasonable to say that the plan of the shitty kingdom is to absorb all the fairy energy or something?

Asahi is so annoying, I would also do my best to scape her if I was Ruri... like I know she didn't exactly choose to be absurdly spoiled since an young age but she's an adult now, have some common sense you know?

Users who are viewing this thread