The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
@Someone2Love The site is being temperamental at the moment. If it refuses to load even when you aren't getting the bigger error message page, try a ctrl+f5 to reload and clear the cache for that page since that can sometimes get stuck loading the broken version of things. If that doesn't work either just try again later. I'm about to take the rest of the night off from checking my follows on here and do something else because it's getting annoying.

@midnight2630 I would guess that at least 30% of the human army is made up of farmers who were forcibly conscripted and given almost no training or equipment (probably way more than 30%, but I'm low balling it). They are usually used as pawns on the front lines to tire out their opponents before the real soldiers actually have to fight.
The dragon soldiers are all well trained and equipped, and "itching for a fight." Going all out would likely end up killing all the innocent farmers while most of the actual soldiers just watch and wait for a decent opportunity to strike (or just run away).

Dex-chan lover
I remember that on last chapter human army got a hidden card to fight againt the dragons, I am excited to see what it is.

can someone tell me how far off it is til she reveals she isn't a cat to everyone

@Tairo if the dragons are so weak they would let the real culprits run aways like this, they don´t deserve so much arrogance... =p

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating!!! Ugh I love this too much. Also cannot wait to see either more cute moments between Ruri and Jade and Ruri's reveal as a human (whenever that is)

Dex-chan lover
you know... i just cant overlook the fact that Ruri can stop this war in a matter of seconds if she wanted to by just very simply asking the spirits to destroy the humans weapons and armors and deny them the use of magic for a while.

So she's gonna get captured because she wanted to go to the frontlines because plot must go on fucking retarded shit.

how tf do people still worry about her well being when she’s literally the strongest person there?! so the author just incorporated fairies just for the looks of it wtf this fucking pisses me off, and i hate how the ml is overly obsessive and how the fl is written as strong and could destroy a fucking country but she’s fūcking weak

Double-page supporter
@Solistars

...Because they don't want the fairies to destroy everything in order to protect Ruri. It's already established that blessed ones used to be used in wars and when they got hurt, empires were razed by fairies.

Users who are viewing this thread