The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Ch. 18.4

Dex-chan lover
@SardonicJester There's this stupid joke I told someone once that always comes back to mind whenever I see that. It's like getting a song stuck in your head or something.

Aloha Snackbar, the Hawaiian Punch flavored breakfast bar, made with real fruit and whole grains

If anyone wants to read the LN so they don't have to wait, the equivalent spot is near the end of Chapter 10 from Volume 2, from the official translation. Or just do a search in your epub reader for "Spirit Slayer", the first search result is a good place to start reading.

Dex-chan lover
if ever there was a reason for the MC to ask the spirits to destroy the human kingdom, none is better then their use of the "Spirit Slayer" thing.
again, if i was the MC i would ask the spirits to destroy all of the kingdoms weapons and armors and all of their money, cant fight a war with no weapons, armors or money now can you?

the MC seriously need to actively use her influence over the spirits and punish the humans a bit.

Dex-chan lover
fuck the scanlators. The quality is pretty high, but they just take so long. just going between subchapters takes weeks, and they've done nothing for 2 months.

Fed-Kun's army
Where did our wonderful translators go? ;-; Comments say ruri is useless but i think it's just her not doing anything. which is yeah kinda useless, hopefully rin will be ok though.

This series has been licensed by Yen Press! Please support the author by buying the official English release when you can! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread