The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Ch. 18.3

Group Leader
I can totally see that dress being bright blue/green stripes, she's like a giant targeting beacon for aerial forces.

@HDMI1 I see it as bright blue and red stripes. Still colorful enough to attract attention like a beacon. Also maybe add some bright yellow, for the skirt.

Totally inappropriate for a "war".

Dex-chan lover
I love the faces of the dragons going to war in the beginning, this is def. a game for them lol

Dex-chan lover
she looks like snow white in style. I do hope she get the apple with no prince though, because of her, our romance couldn't get any development for a long time 😩

Soo shoorrrrrt I read it in the blink of an eyeeeeee 😫😫😫
But of course thank you for the update~~~

😩 Can someone give her a brain so she can finally realize what a dumbass she is

The dragon country soldier are like slapping the human to the sky while walking like a zombie

Dex-chan lover
im worried, does the magic syphon affect the dragons too? can they be killed now?

Thanks for the translation

I know it's not that kind of manga, and it'll probably never happen, but I hope Asahi gets killed. Or at least sent back.
It's one of the few characters that actually gets under my skin.

Aggregator gang
@Chaosking1236 But didn't you see the fairies talk about getting sucked in? Clearly there is just a gaping void where her brain should be and the king's plan is to suck everyone into it...

I'm clearly joking, just worried her head might pop if someone slapped her because clearly there is no substance there.

Dex-chan lover
god i hate this stupid airhead so much, once this is done and the "misunderstanding" is solved she won't be punished or suffer any consequences at all will she?

COMEDY GOLD
JUST WHILE THE NADARSIA SOLDIERS ARE SO SERIOUS THEY'RE JUST FIGHTING WITH A BLANK SMILE ON THEIR FACES I CANNTFT SYDJGJSHVB

Users who are viewing this thread