The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Ch. 18.3

If there are any spoilers about this Please share because I just can't with Asahi anymore. I just want to know if she is going to be an issue in the future or can I look forward to an Asahi free story eventually?

Dex-chan lover
Hope those gaudy, ass clothes aren't some sort of charm booster.

Or some kind of mana bomb.

the irrational me inside my head wish asahi die very soon in a painful way :)
Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
I don't thin it's a good thing for authors to write in very unintelligent characters. It makes for a very annoying plot.

Double-page supporter
Authors have to write some very unintelligent characters from time to time, so that the readers can identify with somebody.

Dex-chan lover
@Chamonka spoilers?
everyone dies in the end. But really you could just read whatever is on novelupdates I forget if its the LN or the WN or whatever, but its not like they spend too too much time on the friend.

@magnetsmangadex
Was that just a joke with the "Everyone dies in the end" or is there such a big difference between the WN and LN? Because I read the Lightnovel (except for the last chapter) and I don't remember something like this

@Chamonka
From the LN: After causing a little bit more trouble
by escaping from her room and after MC gives her 2 satisfing Bitch slaps, she gets send to a faraway place (I think somewhere on the border of the kingdom) where she has to work for a living and doesn't meet MC again
so there is still story without Asahi but I don't think there was much left, I think around 2 arcs?
Where it gets revield that MC is human and then about the relationship between MC and ML
If I remember correctly, but I didn't read the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Chibi-Angi I'm just making fun. I read the WN and enjoyed it. I'm behind though.

Everyone dying in the end is technically the truth, although its usually way after the end of any story. ;)

Asahi is very naive, but what would expect from someone constantly babied and treated that way. She’s frustrating as hecK, but I don’t think she’s a bad person 030 as of now anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread