The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Ch. 18.3

Double-page supporter
@CimmicaCocoa Nah, she's no good. If you were a good person, you'd realize what you're doing is wrong and change ways.
She not only causes more issues, but she is such a sad excuse of a human, they need to banish her from the story.
Don't even bother giving her any space in your head. Hate her and forget her. That's her role after all.

At some point you gotta start being responsible for your own bs and there's a limit where when can blame upbringing on her current actions - she had the perfect chance of start over literally and still sit comfortably being gushed by idiots. She put herself on the situation of being a pawn so I don't really put her and whatever happens

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai Not really. It's what, one of these partial chapters a week or so? Some web releases for comics are more like a page or two a week. That's only looking at things with any sort of release schedule at all, too. Some web content is just "it'll get released when it gets released, stop asking." It's understandable if you're used to the normal weekly manga magazine release sizes for a weekly schedule, but it's a big wide world out there full of all kinds of different circumstances.

WPA

Is this ignorance, or stupidity? It can be hard to tell with her. But, maybe, Ruri will finally show herself as a human to settle a misunderstanding. Though I hope that's the case but also not because what'd happen after and especially with asahi and if she is somehow shown, and God help us, believes the truth. Where will she go, haunt mc, or return to the human country and act a a sort of stabilizer? Ps, if you know the answers, don't say them, please. (Because people actually have before)

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro
[ol]
[*] Partial Chapters are ridiculous in the first place.
[*] Chapter 17 was fully completed 6 months ago and the most recent chapter part to come out is 18-4 on September 4th. This means that these chapter parts haven't even released as often as once a month. You can't justify that as a reasonable release schedule.
[/ol]

I wonder if we will get more of an explanation of Asahi’s power/omitting charm. Like is she from the dragon world and came to the modern world like our MC’s parents? I’m personally more interested in the exchanging of ppl than the plot atm tbh

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai I don't need to justify it, I'm not even trying to. It is what it is whether we like it or not was kind of the point.

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai I was saying that it was practically ordinary in the wider world of publishing comics online. Ridiculous is more like one of the other examples I mentioned, "You get what you get if and when we actually bother, please buy our stuff." Not only is that ridiculous, I've seen it too damn much to write it off as just one shitty author, publisher, or whatever being to blame. It's more like a symptom of the media format cropping up because people love to throw their money at people even if they don't actually deliver the goods they're supposed to.

It's kind of similar to how gaming has taken a turn towards DLC, gacha and loot boxes over the years. People were a little too happy to throw wads of cash at people selling them incomplete products, and now instead of being "ridiculous" it's the new normal.

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro You are defining ridiculous based on what is common, not on what is actually sensible. And even by that standard, part-chapters that don't even come monthly is just absurd. Regardless, releasing in parts (and at a slow pace) is completely nonsensical and anti-consumer and wholly fits the definition of "ridiculous".

Well, If I was her, The moment I go to Isekai, I will let the spirit kill Asahi (That type of annoying I will not bear a single second, that type of think they are doing sth good for yourself)

Asahi : Where's Ruri ?
Finn :
4615309-0909596442-YRZLk.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Ruri honestly is too OP to just stay in sidelines. I question her decisions often and I can feel that the spirits are gonna be in trouble bc she chooses to not be as active as she should. This chaos, as much as she doesn't like it, involves her. She's at the core of it but instead she remains looking like a cat. She thinks Asahi is naive and childish or whatnot but to me she is similar.

Users who are viewing this thread