The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
So the front line commander is there not to push them forward, but to hold them back.
I think the human kingdom's army is screwed.

Dex-chan lover
so why hasn't MC told the spirits to stop giving the humans magic? it managed to completely destabilize and almost cause a civil war last time so at the very least it should halt the war.

Caught up already? Was this on a 5 month hiatus? Is there a ln/wn and if so is it translated to えいご? Because my Japanese is at a 4 y/o’s level :) also thank you for picking this up :)

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer The problem is that the MC knows the amount of death and destruction it will cause, because the King and Priests will act even worse towards their citizen. The MC doesnt want that. She dislikes it that the innocent civilians suffer because of her instruction.

Dex-chan lover
She should have just ordered the spirits to kidnap the king and priest. Would prevent the war.

Dex-chan lover
@midnight2630 : Unfortunately the agreements with the other major nations mean they have to go easy, since the great nations can not expand unless the others agree to it.

@MooseNucle : J-Novel club is translating LN

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, double post, weird part is I reloaded t confirm my connection had not worked first and did not see the first one :(

@sjmcc13 not expanding and not killing a bunch of retards who are attacking your country is totally different...at least completely crush the enemy soldiers.
There´s a few 'innocent' farmers! SPARE EVERYONE!!

(If Ruri really died, i don´t think the human country would be the only one affected by the spirits rampaging...)

Users who are viewing this thread