The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Girls Only Time

Double-page supporter
Now I'm afraid to Google search the creature that spirit is supposed to be. Holy shit man, it's mosaic horrifying. I don't want to get the pics stuck in my head.

Thank you soooooooo much .....I have been waiting for the updates........ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo

it's a clione... and not that terrifying to be honest.... just weird looking, but not scary per say. just google clione feeding or search directly on youtube.

Dex-chan lover
After going through the refresher and thinking back on it... I wonder if Asahi is actually a high ranking fairy, like the fairy of time. (or at least, somehow related to them) since she seems to be drawn to Ruri and her cluelessness is kind of reminiscent.

Also, I think the highlight of this chapter was "NO MORE BUTS." That expression... 🤣

I wonder if it's because dragons are supposed to be seen as greedy that Euclase is judging her for having no greed?

@icekatze Asahi isn't a fairy, otherwise she would have been able to see/hear
the fairies in the other world aka the bell sound Ruri heard right before they were transported

Dex-chan lover
@Verose
Hmm, that's a good point. Still, I hope we get to learn more about the weird magic power Asahi has, and whether she realizes she is using it or not. (Was once of her ancestors a fairy, or some other magical being who had crossed over previously?)

Thanks for the chapter @Fanicorn ! <3 <3
BTW from what I've heard in anime
Yosei=Fairies
Seirei=Spirits
Is it correct? If so, does the manga follow it?
Personally though, the small ones should be fairies & the larger ones (Lydia, Rin, Kotaro, etc) should be spirits; it just sounds good/cute

Users who are viewing this thread