The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Girls Only Time

wonder why you wouldnt have all fairies leave the human country and imprison the corrupt officials in the timeless fairy area

It’s a shame that we’re caught up in the raws and the author hasn’t updated this yet T^T I love this series so much and can’t wait

Dex-chan lover
Huh the colored spread doesn't look platinum blonde to me, if anything the prime minister's is much closer

Please update, onegai I beg of you 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 <( o~ × ~o )>

Dex-chan lover
I just realized, the group is called Fanicorn SCAMlations

You cheeky bastards.

Dex-chan lover
Who cares about her part-time job paychecks? The airhead author forgot she sold the super spear. She probably has as much money as someone who sold a Lamborghini for an appropriate amount of money. Not to mention her dimensional space is full of treasures. It would be exceedingly strange if there weren't chests full of coins and jewels there as well. You know, the kind of stuff people would keep in their secure, personal magic storages.

@Kaarme she probably is holding onto that for emergencies, lots of people will have large amounts of money they keep for what ifs and so on. (besides, the part time job really helps her feel normal, and up till now she never had the chance to really have just a normal job experience because of asahi) as for what's in subspace, the spear is why she avoids relying on that stuff, trying to sell the spear made such a huge fuss and she nearly got mugged her last attempt at selling, so she probably wants to avoid that. why she doesn't just poke her head in to see if someone thought the same as her and used it as a bank of sorts though is beyond me, maybe she tried but the form of currency she found was out of date or worth a hefty sum through exchange rates? i dunno (i'm probably just overthinking it)

Dex-chan lover
@sheepdoge Yeah, I totally understand why she got a job for herself. It's for her mental health and general well-being. The salary just is totally irrelevant for her. It's also notable that she's adapting to the new world considerable worse than most isekai protagonists. It's partially a theme of this series, so the author has gone to some length to make things more difficult for her regarding that, but it's not all that. So, a job where she would feel like she belongs somewhere would indeed make her feel better. But once again, the pay means nothing. Of course she still needs it in the sense it makes her look like a normal employee.

Right now she could sell whatever she wants (within reason) and get away with it, knowing the place better and being used to using the cat form. She also wouldn't need to sell a miracle spear. She could just sell (or directly use) minor amounts of gold and silver or less fabulous items. It wouldn't really gain anyone's attention.

@Kaarme yea, you make some good points. i will admit though given the kind of stuff she finds in that pocket space she might be sifting for awhile if she wants to find something more reasonable to sell that won't turn some heads. i'm guessing though she's just too focused on everything else to really give it any thought.

I'm not gonna lie, I think I like the term spirits instead of fairies. Also, thank you for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo

it's a clione... and not that terrifying to be honest.... just weird looking, but not scary per say. just google clione feeding or search directly on youtube.
Eh the way it eats itself is pretty graphic, since it's translucent. You see the food inside of it's mouth after it pulls it in, after essentially unfolding it's head

Users who are viewing this thread